Booking on-board

Sheltieluv

As far as pressure from the consultants, there is none. In fact, just the opposite.

Agree with you about the consultants. However, it is concerning that Bill (from CC) had a cruise consultant that may be new to Regent and did not give the great service that most of us have experienced. I know of one consultant that left Regent -- we worked with him before and he was wonderful. We had Lynn Madsen on our last cruise and she is also wonderful (as is Gudrun). In any case, I would not hesitate to recommend that anyone that may be thinking of booking a cruise (even if you don't book one), see the cruise consultant.

Generally, in the morning they are open - first come - first served. In the afternoon it is by appointment only.

The onboard booking program is our most advantageous bookingopportunity as it combinable with nearly every promotion. If you plan to return to Regent in thefuture, an onboard booking is a win-win for you. Plus, it's referred back to your agent onrecord and any applicable offers that they may be offering are typicallycombinable. For those that are unsure ofwhen they want to return, or don't have the time to visit the Cruise Consultantdue to a port-intensive itinerary can always select our Future Cruise Depositfor $2,000 USD and it's completely refundable if you do not use within 2years. You simply need to pick your nextvoyage and the pre-paid deposit is posted to secure the booking and you gainaccess to the onboard savings as offered for the voyage at that time ofselection.

Advantages of booking on-board:

• Additional savings (amount varies depending on suite grade and length of voyage. This saving is in addition to any other savings already offered on the voyage e.g. SSS savings)
  • Reduced deposit
  • $100 shipboard credit per booking (to be used on the cruise you are on when making the booking)
  • Best price guarantee (i.e. if you see that the cruise price is subsequently discounted or extra amenities are added then you can claim a 'price-match' - from the day you book up until the day of sailing)
  • Full refund of deposit if you cancel within 30 days of booking
  • One time change of voyage (i.e. you can change to a different cruise with no fees, and will still benefit from an 'on-board' saving on the new cruise. Additional deposit may however be required for the new cruise)
  • Booking transferred to your TA (i.e. you can still benefit from any additional discounts/perks that your TA offers)

Notes:

1. The above were the Ts&Cs in place in August this year. Check with the Cruise Consultant on-board for any variations
  2. The 'price-match' after final payment will be in the form of shipboard credit, suite upgrade or a future cruise credit

Disadvantages of booking on-board:

• :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks for posting this, flossie. Some benefits listed I was not aware of.