L'Occitane Savon men's soap onboard

Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me here. When I was onboard the Navigator (not sure if it's on the other ships but hoping it is), there was a men's L'Occitane Savon soap that smelled so good. Well, I came home and spent a lot of money on it (for soap) and apparently bought the wrong one. If anyone is going on their cruise soon or happens to know, can you please post a picture of the soap or tell me exactly what kind? Thank you!

Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me here. When I was onboard the Navigator (not sure if it's on the other ships but hoping it is), there was a men's L'Occitane Savon soap that smelled so good. Well, I came home and spent a lot of money on it (for soap) and apparently bought the wrong one. If anyone is going on their cruise soon or happens to know, can you please post a picture of the soap or tell me exactly what kind? Thank you!

Greetings from South Beach, newyorker123. I'm not sure the soap you are referring to is Mer & Mistral. That is a unisex product. The soap that was for men came in a cute dark blue quilted bag that was placed on a central shelf in the bathroom. Within were assorted other shaving products for men. That soap did have a fabulous scent The gold metal plaque on the front said L'Occitane.

Mary

I too loved the shower gel, I emailed the company and was told that it is only available to Hotel/ship contracts.

However if you do find it for sale let me know!

I was on a ship and fell in love with a product only available to professionals, as well. After we got home, I went to ebay and found it for sale. Maybe try that.