Granada - Alhambra tour?

LoonCall

• 1 month later...
Flossie, I’m also on Voyager in Malaga now. I was waitlisted initially for the Alhambra tour a few weeks ago. I went ahead and booked a tour with Amex just last week, since it didn’t look like I was getting on the Regent tour. When I boarded, i was told i had been confirmed for the Alhambra tour, which i cancelled.

Arriving back from Alhambra tour now, it was excellent. It was also a little cheaper than the Regent one ($179 Regent vs $157 Amex). Also included private mini van transport to and from.

Now time to rest after all that walking!

Snore42, how did you book this with AMEX? One of the travel agents or a separate department?

Snore42, how did you book this with AMEX? One of the travel agents or a separate department?

Used Amex Platinum concierge. They gave me a few options, this was the least expensive option. Really well done tour. Let me know if you have any other questions.

LoonCall, do ask if a visit to the Plaza de San Nicolas is included at the end. It's a spectacular view of the Alhambra and a great way to finish a visit. We had a guide who added that on, plus a walk down the hill through the winding, cobblestone streets for some tapas before heading back to the ship. If you have time I'd highly recommend it.

Used Amex Platinum concierge. They gave me a few options, this was the least expensive option. Really well done tour. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sorry to bother you with further questions Snore42 but I contacted AMEX Concierge and was quoted $1677.00. !?! Obviously not the same tour. Do you know which company operated your tour?

Thx in advance.

Sorry to bother you with further questions Snore42 but I contacted AMEX Concierge and was quoted $1677.00. !?! Obviously not the same tour. Do you know which company operated your tour?

Thx in advance.

Loon,

See below the title and tour code from the tour I did through Amex Concierge. I think this was being run by Viatour.

Málaga Shore Excursion: Skip-the-Line Alhambra and Gardens Tour

Tour code: 3443PRTAGPMLGB01

Jamie