Tokyo Port

ronrick1943

Does anyone know which Port in Tokyo Regent uses. Harumi Passenger Terminal or Osanbashi Pier in Yokohama?

Can't seem to find it anyplace.

Thanks

It has been a few years but I think they used Osanbashi Pier. The only reason I remember was that the metro line is at the end of the terminal, about a block away. I don't think the ship will fit under all the bridges to get into Harumi dock.

J

JMmariner, Thanks that helps. I was reading something about only small ships can go to the Harumi Terminal and wasn't sure if it was that small. I was planning on looking for a nice hotel in the area as we've been to Tokyo (the City) many times before, but never cruised out of Tokyo. Thanks again, Rick

We also are on a cruise out of Tokyo. We would like to go to Kyoto for a few days prior. Hopefully the transfer is not complicated to do with their high speed rail. Based on what you learned Ronrick we will need to do it from Yokohama. We then will return to Toyko for Regent's pre cruise package. It has been many years since we have been to Japan.

We also are on a cruise out of Tokyo. We would like to go to Kyoto for a few days prior. Hopefully the transfer is not complicated to do with their high speed rail. Based on what you learned Ronrick we will need to do it from Yokohama. We then will return to Toyko for Regent's pre cruise package. It has been many years since we have been to Japan.

We did that trip and loved it. We had to go to central Tokyo Train Station--Took the high speed rail, fast and fun. Still think it would be the same. We've never stayed in Yokohama before that is why I was asking about---I've heard there are lots of things to do. The reason we're not wanted to go to Tokyo City center, before the cruise we're going to Hong Kong for a few days, then on to Bangkok for a few days before the cruise. We'll spend one, maybe two days at the port.

We were in Bangkok in April and greatly enjoyed it. It was warm but it was fun

Thanks for the weather report, Bangkok is a fun place to go. We've flying to Bangkok this January for a 1/2 week of cooking schools for fun--and a 1/2 week of just going out and eating!