HAL EZ Air and Business Class fares

kangforpres

Hi-

I know EZ Air is a popular topic and some people report they have scored good discounts compared to shopping for airfare on their own. But I was wondering if anyone has had success at finding bargains for Business class fares, specifically multi-destination to South America. The route will be SFO-EZE, SCL- SFO, the South America Explorer next February.

Thanks,

Happy Spring, if its Spring weather where you are, otherwise just wait it's coming.

Paul

HAL's Business Class air for this past December's cruise on the Zaandam was better than what I could find on my own. The itinerary: DAY-ATL-SCL and EZE-ATL-DAY. This was on Delta. Seats booked at the time I made the reservation; minor flight time changes after the booking was made with no changing of my seat assignments.

I cannot speak for HAL, but can tell you that a deal we recently got on Princess (which might be using the same airline contracts as HAL) was pretty amazing. We are talking about Business Class from NYC to Singapore for about half the lowest business class fare found elsewhere. And this was on a decent Asian airline (generally the worst Asian airline is far better then the best USA Airline).

Hank

Huge discount on air for biz class from Amsterdam to home here in Canada.

thousands of dollars difference.

It doesn't cost anything to ask and if you like the offereing take it and if you don't, no problem.

Do you have to go through your travel agent or can you toalk to air people yourself

I always use a travel agent. If HAL's price isn't good, she has been able to find a better price through the travel consortium in which her agency belongs. Sometimes, neither methods work and I book air on my own.