Havana category upgrades

rsaladin

I am considering booking the Dream for January 2019, and a Havana inside on the Horizon for January 2020. My question is should I wait to book the Havana for when I am on the Dream this coming January? The only main advantage I see to booking on the ship in advance is the 2 category upgrade from inside to inside, etc. I am not sure if this upgrade will apply to the Havana cabins or if it is in its own class. Please let me know if you have been able to get a category upgrade to Havana cabins!

I know there are other perks to booking in advance, such as some minor obc and lowered deposit. But those perks seem to be offered all the time during their sales.

Thank you!

No, do it now. If you get a better offer you can always price match to it. Prices are cheapest far out it seems lately plus you’ll have a better selection now. Keep in mind your post cruise offer will be tied to Early Saver so if you’re not 100% that things won’t change, then just book Past Guest. You don’t get upgrades in Havana with the special rates as far as I know.