Anyone Ever Used Acquarius Sea Tours

zdcatc12

Doing GC on March 25. Due to this being a sunday, all of the usual tours are not available. I tried to book with NativeWay, but they were sold out for the one that I wanted, i.e. Stingray City, Coral Garden and Starfish and suggested that I use Captain Marvin's. However, I did not like Captain Marvin's for these stops. I saw Acquarius on TA, they leave from Seven-Mile Beach instead of the tender drop off. Anyone used them before?

• 2 weeks later...

I used them back in 2015. My daughter and I had a great time with captain Mario. They picked us up at the pier. We had so much fun I tried to book them again for our cruise this August. Unfortunately our port time won't allow us to book with them again. I highly recommend booking with Aquarius. They worked hard to make sure everyone was happy.

• 1 month later...
Doing GC on March 25. Due to this being a sunday, all of the usual tours are not available. I tried to book with NativeWay, but they were sold out for the one that I wanted, i.e. Stingray City, Coral Garden and Starfish and suggested that I use Captain Marvin's. However, I did not like Captain Marvin's for these stops. I saw Acquarius on TA, they leave from Seven-Mile Beach instead of the tender drop off. Anyone used them before?

Yes, I have used Acquarius twice before and highly recommend. I used Capt Marvin years ago and Acquarius was much better. I found them on TA and everything was fantastic. Capt Mario catered to our teens and my 10 yr old niece. He makes sure everyone gets the best experience, almost like a one on one, that is possible with the small group he takes out. I would never use a ship tour for this! I liked how they do a 3rd stop to starfish beach, plus take pics of you and send them to you via drop box for FREE. No one else does that. Most charge a huge fee to get a disc. That is a huge bonus using Acquarius. I also liked how they gave us pizza, water and fruit punch. They are very organized picking you up at the pier, getting you on their boat, and are all experts at handling the stingrays. I have also written reviews on TA on my experience there with pictures. I am planning a trip back there next yr with our group of 10, and have already sent a reservation. A word of advise is book early, because they do fill up!! enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, I have used Acquarius twice before and highly recommend. I used Capt Marvin years ago and Acquarius was much better. I found them on TA and everything was fantastic. Capt Mario catered to our teens and my 10 yr old niece. He makes sure everyone gets the best experience, almost like a one on one, that is possible with the small group he takes out. I would never use a ship tour for this! I liked how they do a 3rd stop to starfish beach, plus take pics of you and send them to you via drop box for FREE. No one else does that. Most charge a huge fee to get a disc. That is a huge bonus using Acquarius. I also liked how they gave us pizza, water and fruit punch. They are very organized picking you up at the pier, getting you on their boat, and are all experts at handling the stingrays. I have also written reviews on TA on my experience there with pictures. I am planning a trip back there next yr with our group of 10, and have already sent a reservation. A word of advise is book early, because they do fill up!! enjoy!

Got back a few weeks ago and agree on most things. However, we had around 25 people on or tour and there was not enough room on the boat for everyone to sit outside. My DW, brother and I had to stand on the side holding on to the rail or else sit inside where we couldn't see anything. I did like the starfish beach and the free pictures. We did not get any pizza or fruit punch, only water. They met us late at the pier and had 15 of us wondering where they were. I'm glad there were others on the tour there or I really would have been upset. I agree that they do know how to handle the rays. The poor guy had to keep swimming after it, because some people don't listen when they would tell you how to hold it and she would get away. The one we had was a huge pregnant female.

With that said, there were more positives than negatives and I would take them over the ship excursion, though I would probably try a different operator next time, if available. The afternoon tour only had a round 10 people on it.

We just used them a couple days ago. They had tang and water, no pizza. Maybe that is something they used to do. The tour itself was wonderful, the guys really tried hard and everyone had a great time. There were about 22-25 people and we could all fit outside either in the front or on top with Captain Mario. The 3 stops were great, couldn’t find the same tour for the price they charged especially with free pictures! The only negative was that the were 10 minutes late and we were worried that they weren’t coming. We also didn’t really know where to wait. The other independent tour operators all have signs under the white tents in the Cruise terminal so you know where to stand. Acquarius did not and we had to ask 5 different people if this is where they meet us. They could improve this so folks aren’t left hanging. Other then that this was the highlight of the trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 months later...