Victoria, B.C. In The Evening - Restaurant Recommendation

I am cruising on the Norwegian Bliss the first week of June. We will be in Victoria, B.C. from approx. 4pm - 10 pm. I am taking the evening city bus tour from 7:00-8:30 pm. I booked with shore excursions for $32 pp.

Since the city tour is so late, we are wanting to eat an early dinner off of the ship. Any "can't miss" restaurants in the area?

Thanks!

We have so many great restaurants, what kind of food do you like? Il Terazzo is one of our favourites, (Italian.) Bard and Banker, it’s a beautiful Pub, Yates Street tap house, Steamship Grill, the list can go on and on.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Personally I do more drinking than eating in Victoria, but there are enough good restos it's very hard to make a recco without knowing more about your budget & tastes. TripAdvisor isn't a bad start, but also check reviews by actual food critics in local papers (some of the Canadian papers like Globe & Mail, National Post critics also get out to the Island) - even OpenTable reviews are more accurate than TA as you can only review after dining somewhere which weeds out some of the fakes.