Posted November 10th, 2017, 01:51 PM
We took our very first cruise with Cunard this year on QM2
Things we really enjoyed:
2) How uncrowded ship felt
3) Ship is almost like a museum with so many interesting stories on the walls
4) Planetarium is a great feature. Went twice in 5 days
5) Musical clubs.
6) Cozy cabins with teapots
7) Ballroom dancing and high tea
8) Food in buffets was mostly high quality, especially in Asian corner
9) Nice pools including covered. Loved towels there
10) Enjoyed interesting conversation with Captain who was invited to our cc gathering
11) There was so much to do, we had one day rainy and haven't noticed it.
Cons: we were expecting better food in mdr. Celebrity, Holland and Princess bit Cunard in this department, and Royal in some regards.
We experienced a bit better entertainment in main theater with some other lines
RCI~Splendor4~Explorer7,9,10~Brilliance13~Allure16~An them16,17,18~Grandeur17,18~Freedom18~Adventure18~HAL Zuiderdam4~Veendam16~NCLSun6~Spirit8~Dawn11~Jewel12~Gem12,17~Breakaway14~MSC~Poesia14~Divina14~Cunard~QM217~