Shareholder benefit continues unchanged

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:46 PM.
St. Augustine, FL
7,203 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Can anyone point me to where I can print out the latest form? Or can I just use an old one and change the date? I'm assumming all the contact info is the same as before?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Susan and Chuck
Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many moments take your breath away!

CARNIVAL, CUNARD, ROYAL CARIBBEAN, CELEBRITY, PRINCESS, MSC
Southern Cal/Maui No Ka Oi
18,753 Posts
Joined Dec 2009
Originally posted by Astro Flyer
Here is the updated Shareholder Benefit Request Form:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attac...0&d=1501699350
Originally posted by suzyed
Can anyone point me to where I can print out the latest form? Or can I just use an old one and change the date? I'm assumming all the contact info is the same as before?
Earlier today I posted a link to the updated Shareholder Benefit Request Form.

They'll accept forms with expired dates but the version I posted is the current one.
San Francisco
3,844 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
FYI..They're accepting request for more than 90 days. I recently submitted a request for my January 2018 & March 2019 & already have the stock credit for both cruises, $250 each. I learned about this from another post on CC.

Thanks to CC members for this information. One of the many reasons for joining CC.

Tom😎
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

USS Coral Sea, CVA 43, 1966-1967
USA
4,398 Posts
Joined Jun 2007
Originally posted by trbarton
FYI..They're accepting request for more than 90 days.

I decided to test this out and it's true!! Used to have to wait until final payment to apply for the shareholder OBC, but last week I sent in my requests for a cruise in Nov. 2017 and May 2018. Within 3 days the OBC for both of them was in my Personalizer! Hope this policy continues.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Life's Milestones are Best Celebrated in Nautical Miles.

Oceania Insignia 1-2019 (World Cruise - 161 days)
Ruby Princess 9-2018 (Seattle-Vancouver - 1 day) **Elite**
Ruby Princess 9-2018 (Northern California Coastal - 7 days)
Oceania Insignia 12-2017 (Cuba - 7 days)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regal Princess 11-2017 (Western Caribbean - 7 days)
Caribbean Princess 3-2017 (Southern Caribbean - 8 days)
Celebrity Silhouette 8-2016 (British Isles, Guernsey, Belgium, Amsterdam - 14 days)
Grand Princess 11-2015 (Hawaii - 15 days)

Celebrity Infinity 10-2014 (TA - England, Azores, Bermuda, Bahamas - 14 days)
Celebrity Reflection 3-2014 (Eastern Caribbean - 7 days)
Crown Princess 7-2013 (Baltics/Russia - 14 days)
Emerald Princess 3-2012 (Eastern Caribbean - 10 days)
Caribbean Princess 6-2011 (Canada/New England - 9 days)
Crown Princess 9-2010 (TA - British Isles, Iceland, Greenland, Canada - 14 days)
Coral Princess 12-2008 (Full Panama Canal, Central America, Mexico - 14 days)
Sun Princess 9-2007 (Alaska - 7 days)
Carnival Paradise 9-2003 (Western Caribbean - 7 days)
Carnival Fantasy 1-1990 (Bahamas - 4 days)
Carnival Holiday 12-1989 (Western Caribbean - 7 days)

St. Augustine, FL
7,203 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Earlier today I posted a link to the updated Shareholder Benefit Request Form.

They'll accept forms with expired dates but the version I posted is the current one.
I missed that! Thanks! I got it now!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Susan and Chuck
Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many moments take your breath away!

Chico, California
9,558 Posts
Joined Sep 2012
Originally posted by Colo Cruiser
From the shareholder request form.....
Statement should be dated no more than 3 months/90 days prior to the cruise.

C/O Princess Cruise Booking Support Department
24305 Town Center Drive Suite 200
Santa Clarita, California 91355
USA
FAX 661-753-0180
Just to add to this information:
If you FAX in your request you can wait a short while then call 800 872 6779 ext. 3031

This is the number and extension where you can verify that your FAX was received. They will ask what telephone number (or area code) the FAX was sent from and then look it up and apply the credit right then while you are on the phone. Be sure to just put in the extension when asked in the very beginning of the recording as that will take you directly to the proper people.

Note: If you use one of the Internet FAX services (several free ones - just Google for the info) then be sure to tell the person on the phone that is what you did. That way they don't hassle about a phone number. I used one this time (no longer able to FAX from work as I no longer work - YES!!!) and when I told the person on the phone she found my FAX right away and applied the OBC.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Thrak

Not Elite but having fun working on it...

St. Augustine, FL
7,203 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Originally posted by Thrak
If you FAX in your request you can wait a short while then call 800 872 6779 ext. 3031

This is the number and extension where you can verify that your FAX was received. They will ask what telephone number (or area code) the FAX was sent from and then look it up and apply the credit right then while you are on the phone. Be sure to just put in the extension when asked in the very beginning of the recording as that will take you directly to the proper people.

Note: If you use one of the Internet FAX services (several free ones - just Google for the info) then be sure to tell the person on the phone that is what you did. That way they don't hassle about a phone number. I used one this time (no longer able to FAX from work as I no longer work - YES!!!) and when I told the person on the phone she found my FAX right away and applied the OBC.
Thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Susan and Chuck

sw, Fl - Fort Myers Area
5,992 Posts
Joined Nov 2015
Originally posted by Go-Bucks!
I decided to test this out and it's true!! Used to have to wait until final payment to apply for the shareholder OBC, but last week I sent in my requests for a cruise in Nov. 2017 and May 2018. Within 3 days the OBC for both of them was in my Personalizer! Hope this policy continues.
I've had mine rejected in the past but I'll give it a try & see how it works out today. It's one less thing I have to keep myself reminded of.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
s600/781/67/85
15 - 25 - 30
17 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
I was just filling out my shareholder form for my October cruise and noticed that it said that the benefit could not be used for gratuities. I know that some of my shareholder benefit has been used to pay for gratuities in the past. Is this a new policy?
Binghamton, NY US
346 Posts
Joined May 2001
Thank you Carnival Corp. We bought around $11, and have probably gotten back our original cost in OCB's over 27 cruises. A great benefit!!
18,753 Posts
Joined Dec 2009
Originally posted by Australia08
I was just filling out my shareholder form for my October cruise and noticed that it said that the benefit could not be used for gratuities. I know that some of my shareholder benefit has been used to pay for gratuities in the past. Is this a new policy?
It's a simple credit to our onboard account from which any debits are paid including gratuities.
Northern California, US
2,301 Posts
Joined Jan 2005

When I called and entered that extension, it disconnected my call...??
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

March 30, 2019: Grand Princess: California Coastal: California Dreamin'
March 20, 2019: Grand Princess: Mexican Riviera: Buenos Dias
November 13, 2017: Grand Princess, Hawaii R/T from San Francisco: Aloha Loveboat!!
April 9, 2010: Celebrity Equinox, Ultimate Caribbean
April 19, 2010: Celebrity Equinox, Transatlantic
March 15-29, 2009: CelebritySolstice, B2B, Eastern Caribbean
June 10-22, 2007: Summit, Alaska Cruisetour
Sept, 2005: Summit, Mexican Riviera
March, 2003: RC Legend of the Seas, Hawaii
18,753 Posts
Joined Dec 2009
Originally posted by jwattle
When I called and entered that extension, it disconnected my call...??
He forgot the last number of the extension...30317.
Chico, California
9,558 Posts
Joined Sep 2012
You left off the last number of the extension: 30317

GAH! Sorry about that. Stupid mistake that could cause a lot of frustration. Many thanks for catching that and giving the corrected information.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Thrak

Not Elite but having fun working on it...

San Antonio spaceship earth
7,376 Posts
Joined Nov 2006
Originally posted by Nrknits
Thank you Carnival Corp. We bought around $11, and have probably gotten back our original cost in OCB's over 27 cruises. A great benefit!!
I was a bit slower and paid $18/share. The return on my investment has been nothing short of fantastic. I just wish my other investments had the same return and I have collected many times on the OBC both on Princess and CCL cruises making the investment return even better. I love it that it applies to all 9 of Carnival Corp cruise lines. We will have received 5 OBC for this year alone. Cruise on my fellow cruisers.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

RCCL: Rhapsody, 2003; Voyageur, 2008, 2009; Adventure, 2008; Navigator 2013; Mariner 2010, 2011
Holland America: Veendam, 2006
Princess: Grand 2005, 2006; Ruby 2010, 2017; Island 2011, 2013; Emerald 2012, 2015, 2018, 2019; Golden 2012, 2014, 2015; Crown 2013, 2017; Caribbean 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018; Royal 2014; Star 2014; Regal 2016
Carnival: Elation 2005; Magic 2012, 2015; Breeze 2017, 2018; Vista 2019

castigat ridendo mores
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts - Mark Twain
Northern California, US
2,301 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
Many thanks!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

March 30, 2019: Grand Princess: California Coastal: California Dreamin'
March 20, 2019: Grand Princess: Mexican Riviera: Buenos Dias
November 13, 2017: Grand Princess, Hawaii R/T from San Francisco: Aloha Loveboat!!
April 9, 2010: Celebrity Equinox, Ultimate Caribbean
April 19, 2010: Celebrity Equinox, Transatlantic
March 15-29, 2009: CelebritySolstice, B2B, Eastern Caribbean
June 10-22, 2007: Summit, Alaska Cruisetour
Sept, 2005: Summit, Mexican Riviera
March, 2003: RC Legend of the Seas, Hawaii
18,753 Posts
Joined Dec 2009
GAH! Sorry about that. Stupid mistake that could cause a lot of frustration. Many thanks for catching that and giving the corrected information.
Happy to help as all of us share useful information with each other like you posted.

I've had to recently call them for 2 cruises to have it placed in my wife's credit account. We jointly own the CCL shares & requested it in her name but unfortunately they automatically issue it to the first name on the booking...me. I receive the same amount in military credit so we want equal amounts in case we use credits to pay to book tours before sailing.

I've read posts that by calling Princess to book tours they can share our credits but prefer to have equal amounts to be able to reserve tours using the Cruise Personalizer.