Intercruise coaches

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:35 AM.
United Kingdom
26 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Hi , we are travelling to Southampton via the coach company tomorrow morning. Does anybody know if they have seat belts or lap belts. I have two different car seats for my 3 year old and trying to decide which is best or if needed.

We are excited to be boarding Ventura tomorrow for a much needed holiday.
N E England
27 Posts
Joined May 2014
Originally posted by Augustus1#
Hi , we are travelling to Southampton via the coach company tomorrow morning. Does anybody know if they have seat belts or lap belts. I have two different car seats for my 3 year old and trying to decide which is best or if needed.

We are excited to be boarding Ventura tomorrow for a much needed holiday.

Hi we travelled from Darlington in September and the coach to Southampton was a lap belt the return coach was a full seat belt
Both recent new coaches and clean and comfortable
Hope this helps
Enjoy your cruise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
South Lancashire
170 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
I’ve always had a full seat belt. Have a great cruise!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Black Watch 29 August 2009, 8 nights in the fjords- with mum

Oceana 30 April 2011, 7 nights in the fjords- with mum

Black Watch 7 August 2012, 13 nights up to the North Cape- with mum and eldest son (15)

Queen Elizabeth 19 May 2013, 7 nights to the fjords again - with mum (there's a theme going on here, can you tell I love Norway?!)

Adventure of the Seas 26 Oct 2014, Spain & France with mum, husband and & youngest son (10)

123 Posts
Joined Aug 2010
On the subject of intercruises last time we used these you could really tell they were cutting corners to save themselves ££. Numerous feeder coaches instead of the old days when they just got passengers from A to B asap. Going 50 minutes off course for drop offs to save the need of providing a different bus etc.

I can see why they do it but people with mobility issues or families don’t want to be dragged on and off buses numerous times. When faced with a 8 hour journey people dont want to have to go 15 miles off the A1 as they cant be bothered to provide an additional bus to drop off in Leeds City Centre etc.

They were also massively disorganised in the dock at Southampton. No one seemed to know what they were doing.

Hopefully that was a one off!