Carnival Inspiration 5/29 a quick review with pics!

azjim66

Great review. We live right down the road from you by the Cardinals stadium and are heading over for the same cruise on the 10th. Thanks for posting the fun times. Great to have updated copies.

Hey neighbor!! Have a great cruise!! How bout them Dbacks!! haha (Red Sox fan but very impressed w/ Dbacks this year).

• 2 months later...
Great review. We are in Scottsdale and have often pondered the LA cruises for an adult only getaway.

Thanks!! Glad you enjoyed it. We will be heading back that way in a few weeks to go on the Miracle down to Cabo and PV and can't wait!

I did not know there is a code. Where would one find this code and use it?

Here you go

We arrived in Long Beach after an uneventful drive from The Phoenix area on May 28 and checked into the Hotel Maya. I had found a few different Carnival Corporate codes, p41 didn't work but 0560018220 did and got a great rate which included parking for the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here you go

We arrived in Long Beach after an uneventful drive from The Phoenix area on May 28 and checked into the Hotel Maya. I had found a few different Carnival Corporate codes, p41 didn't work but 0560018220 did and got a great rate which included parking for the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! And I live on the east coast, so will not need parking lol. But I am staying there for my cruise next year and would love a good rate. :)

Thank you! And I live on the east coast, so will not need parking lol. But I am staying there for my cruise next year and would love a good rate. :)

You're welcome! Long Beach also has the Passport Bus which is free and has a stop at the Maya. You can ride this over to the Shoreline Village across the harbor where they have a bunch of bars, restaurants and an aquarium.