Question about Siena Deck Plans

Lovesatq

I was checking out the Siena deck plans and was only able to see one laundry room on deck 7 indicated. Can someone whose been on the Siena tell me if that is correct. Having a hard time believing only one laundry room. I would expect there to be one on each passenger deck. We prefer using the laundry service but if you need a quick ironing it's nice to have one close by.

Remember the size of the "R" ships -- with 684 passengers there isn't that much extra room. On the "O" ships you DO have a laundry room (which is already larger than the one on the "R" ships to begin with) on every passenger deck except for Deck 12.

Timing is everything on the "R" ships. We've rarely had a problem getting a machine on the "R" ships by choosing the right time.

Mura

We had no problems on the Sirena. Agree - choose a time wisely. If you return to the boat early one day - there are usually some machines open. Early in the cruise is better. It is not really a problem.

We had no problems on the Sirena. Agree - choose a time wisely. If you return to the boat early one day - there are usually some machines open. Early in the cruise is better. It is not really a problem.

Whatever you do, NEVER NEVER NEVER use the laundry from 3:30-6:30 pm!!!! (That's when we do the laundry). [emoji1]

Actually, one of the lesser mentioned benefits of booking "extended cruises" is the empty laundry room on segment change over days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 7 months later...

When I said $2/load I meant $2 each for a wash and for a dry. I guess I could have been clearer! I just assumed $2/load would be read as per wash and dry. Thanks for the correction NJ.

By the way, we have a few left over tokens from prior cruises. We thought we might use them again ... at the time I didn't realize that the tokens are different for the different ships! So if you have leftovers, it's best to return them to Reception and get a refund.

Mura