Panama Canal cruises 2019

traveling6pack

We have know about the Eclipse in Ak for a while now. But being S class it won't fit the old canal and I do believe the new locks are a $$ issue ... but we shall see. The Solstice gets to and fro via Australia still I think.

Hard to beat an "X" 14 day West to East back into my time zone cruise. Ports and sea days balanced. Then a short flt home.(y)

We have know about the Eclipse in Ak for a while now. But being S class it won't fit the old canal and I do believe the new locks are a $$ issue ... but we shall see. The Solstice gets to and fro via Australia still I think.

Hard to beat an "X" 14 day West to East back into my time zone cruise. Ports and sea days balanced. Then a short flt home.(y)

Princess is doing the new locks though so they have to compete.

South America EC Dec 12, 2017 Tue

Australia, Hawaii SL, EC Dec 12, 2017 Tue

Asia, Dubai, India CS, ML Dec 12, 2017 Tue

Panama Canal EC Dec 12, 2017 Tue

That's the same info I have. At least, our sources agree.

Eclipse is listed as both South America and Panama Canal. I find that strange.

Yeah, but it’s for the whole year. So Alaska is announced through September then a coastal and Hawaii. She could do the Canal after that and then spend the first part of the year doing South America same as 2018.

Yeah, but it’s for the whole year. So Alaska is announced through September then a coastal and Hawaii. She could do the Canal after that and then spend the first part of the year doing South America same as 2018.

Maybe South America to get to and from AK INSTEAD of the canal.?? I'm thinking X has just about X'd the canal. Hope not though.

I also heard today again from a Pac NW X source. Announcement coming on the 12th about something. lol

Maybe South America to get to and from AK INSTEAD of the canal.?? I'm thinking X has just about X'd the canal. Hope not though.

I also heard today again from a Pac NW X source. Announcement coming on the 12th about something. lol

Getting to Alaska is already open though. Her South American trip up to San Diego has been on sale for a year.

OK then...I was not aware of that but guessing. So the other bit(s) I heard was that the Infinity is gone from North America after next years AK and Canal season and will be home ported in the Med. Somewhere... Will see how that works out. AND

The M class (ALL FOUR) are to be refurbed to Edge specs. What ever that means. :halo:

OK then...I was not aware of that but guessing. So the other bit(s) I heard was that the Infinity is gone from North America after next years AK and Canal season and will be home ported in the Med. Somewhere... Will see how that works out. AND

The M class (ALL FOUR) are to be refurbed to Edge specs. What ever that means. :halo:

Infinity is spending the summer season in the med and then moves back to the Caribbean doing the short 4 & 5 day itineraries.