Ocean Medallion - Regal

Jeter02

I book a cruise, because I just want to cruise. However I was looking forward to piloting the Ocean Medallion, as I am cruising onboard the Regal starting in November for at least one cruise a month through March. For My November sailing I was informed by email, that my cabin is not apart of the group that is activated with the *****. I take it with a grain of salt, but sadden on the perspective, I was so excited to test the ***** out, and to be upon one of the first.

I think Princess should have 'QUIETLY" rolled out the ***** without promoting it to the world, until after giving it a test drive. All Princess has done is create all of the hype for a product is nowhere near ready.

Guess being Elite means nothing. I do like my pretty black card I get, along with free laundry and stuff. What do? I say just sail away like I always do on my beloved Princess.

The ***** is like a hiccup.

We cancelled our B2B on the Regal for 11/13 and 11/15 - NO Medallion, six day cruise to NOWHERESVILLE - Nassau and Princess Cay - NO THANKS - got full refund and applied to another cruise with the remaining credit refunded to our credit card

Jeter02:

Great attitude. But why not do nicely what others have done? I mean, call Princess and tell them you understand about the change in *****, but that you are very disappointed that you are not getting to try the technology, and that is why you booked this cruise, etc. and see if you can get some OBC for your cruise? I mean it is worth a shot!

Pooh

Jeter02:

Great attitude. But why not do nicely what others have done? I mean, call Princess and tell them you understand about the change in *****, but that you are very disappointed that you are not getting to try the technology, and that is why you booked this cruise, etc. and see if you can get some OBC for your cruise? I mean it is worth a shot!

Pooh

I did that, and got the "too bad, so sad, get over it, things happen". No OBC. I am not upset, though, because a month ago Princess, totally unprompted, upgraded us to a deluxe balcony from an inside room. Oh, and my kid is sailing for $99.