Cosol Tours Excellent!

smith6

Just got back from our cruise and want to say what a great tour we had of St Lucia. Our guide was very friendly, and imformative, the tour was relaxing and fun. Covered pretty well everything and got back to the ship in lots of time. We would recommend Cosol Tours anytime. Kudos guys!

Just got back from our cruise and want to say what a great tour we had of St Lucia. Our guide was very friendly, and imformative, the tour was relaxing and fun. Covered pretty well everything and got back to the ship in lots of time. We would recommend Cosol Tours anytime. Kudos guys!

We have used Cosol twice and enjoyed them both times. Easy to work with, perfect timing, cold brews and drinks throughout the day. Wide variety of stops. Good choice!

I just booked with COSOL tours for May 31! Couple questions...

should we bring towels or is there time to air dry before getting back in the bus? I'll be the only adult and I remember dragging heavy carnival towels last time was rough.

Water shoes? Or are Teva type sandals fine?

We have our own snorkel gear, but will we need flotation type vests to do snorkeling between the pitons? Taking the 4yr old snorkeling for the first time and I don't want to be worrying about staying afloat while assisting her. Could just stay in shallow water I suppose.

Are there any breakfast meats at the breakfast stop? One in our group is gluten free and was wondering about protein availability. If not, we'll just bring some packs of peanuts and protein bars to get through the day

should we bring towels or is there time to air dry before getting back in the bus? I'll be the only adult and I remember dragging heavy carnival towels last time was rough. Bring towels. It is a one way boat ride either to or from the snorkeling. you won't know if you are on the bus before or after so better to have a towel. Also, there are limited chairs at the beach so you can sit on your towel.

Water shoes? Or are Teva type sandals fine? For the beach, either is fine. It is mostly sand but there are coral rocks.

We have our own snorkel gear, but will we need flotation type vests to do snorkeling between the pitons? Taking the 4yr old snorkeling for the first time and I don't want to be worrying about staying afloat while assisting her. Could just stay in shallow water I suppose. Vests are not required but I don't recall if rentals are available.

Are there any breakfast meats at the breakfast stop? One in our group is gluten free and was wondering about protein availability. If not, we'll just bring some packs of peanuts and protein bars to get through the day Foods were mostly fried or breaded. There were a couple of meats (chicken, sausage). It is more of a snack to sample small portions of various local foods. Water, soda and beer were available throughout the trip.

Hope this helps!

should we bring towels or is there time to air dry before getting back in the bus? I'll be the only adult and I remember dragging heavy carnival towels last time was rough. Bring towels. It is a one way boat ride either to or from the snorkeling. you won't know if you are on the bus before or after so better to have a towel. Also, there are limited chairs at the beach so you can sit on your towel.

Water shoes? Or are Teva type sandals fine? For the beach, either is fine. It is mostly sand but there are coral rocks.

We have our own snorkel gear, but will we need flotation type vests to do snorkeling between the pitons? Taking the 4yr old snorkeling for the first time and I don't want to be worrying about staying afloat while assisting her. Could just stay in shallow water I suppose. Vests are not required but I don't recall if rentals are available.

Are there any breakfast meats at the breakfast stop? One in our group is gluten free and was wondering about protein availability. If not, we'll just bring some packs of peanuts and protein bars to get through the day Foods were mostly fried or breaded. There were a couple of meats (chicken, sausage). It is more of a snack to sample small portions of various local foods. Water, soda and beer were available throughout the trip.

Hope this helps!

Thank you! That's great information!