Mariner vs Enchantment

GJClay

I am torn between the Mariner and Enchantment for a ladies trip in March, 2019. Background is that we are a group of 5 women in our fifties. I know it's spring break and there will be kids but we are locked into this week because one of us is taking a job as a teacher next year. I have cruised 15 times on all different kinds of ships and am not picky, so am really trying to plan something that will be the best experience for the others.

My sister who is going on the trip was diagnosed with a rare neurological disease and has mobility issues though at this point is not in a wheelchair. This trip is something she wants to do since she has never cruised and will one day possibly not be able to travel.

Both ships have basically the same itinerary, and of course Enchantment sails from PC and Mariner from Miami. I have made my own pros and cons list, including expense of pre-cruise hotels, expense and convenience of flights (too early to tell really but typically flights from Kansas City to Orlando are more plentiful and less expensive). We plan to fly in two days early and will stay at the Courtyard Cocoa Beach if doing Enchantment and I have not selected a hotel yet but probably would stay in Fort Lauderdale pre-cruise if doing Mariner). Your opinions would be appreciated.

Marnier will have more that will appeal to the spring breakers and a bigger ship, but it will also mean there is more area to avoid them as well.

Enchantment is a great ship though, but with that expanded deck its going to be full of spring breakers out there and defn not as much to do and see inside of Enchantment as Marnier.

I would do Marnier if I was in your situation.......