Crown princess rome- bcn 5/19-6/23 2018

Bryan&Roger

• 1 month later...
Hey y'all. Anyone doing any leg of this?

Bryan

Hi Bryan and Roger: Sorry we will not get to meet, as we are boarding on 6/23 - 7/7. We can wave to each other as you are getting off... LOL We hope you have a great time. We love going to Barcelona, Mykonos (the bad boy island:D) and Athens. Have a great trip... We were on the Crown for New Years in the Caribbean as we live in FL and had a great time.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Bryan and Roger: Sorry we will not get to meet, as we are boarding on 6/23 - 7/7. We can wave to each other as you are getting off... LOL We hope you have a great time. We love going to Barcelona, Mykonos (the bad boy island:D) and Athens. Have a great trip... We were on the Crown for New Years in the Caribbean as we live in FL and had a great time.

Hey guys. Back from my TA on Royal Princess out of Fll to Southampton. Suck weather except for two days. So here's hoping for better in the Med. lol

You guys have a great time. I'll warm the ship up for you. ;-)

Bryan

Hey guys. Back from my TA on Royal Princess out of Fll to Southampton. Suck weather except for two days. So here's hoping for better in the Med. lol You guys have a great time. I'll warm the ship up for you. ;-)

Bryan

Bryan&Roger - Bryan - If we know you were in FLL we would have visited you. :cool: We live down here full time. We left NY 23 years ago and never looked back. Sorry about the weather - I am sure the drinks were good to comfort you...LOL Sorry we won't be on the same week(s) as you guys. The weather will definitely be better in the Med. You will heave a great trip. We have gone every summer over the past few years and just love Italy, Spain and Greece. You can't keep us out of Mykonos... the "bad boy" island..:D I see you cruise as much as we do...Talk to you soon...

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. I'm finally getting off and going home Sat. Been 5 weeks. I want my bed. Sorry we will miss each other.

This has been a great cruise. The staff made it so, I think. You will certainly enjoy yourselves. Do have fun.

Bryan