Sydney answer by year end

I have another solution, Shiraz has kicked in tonight. I proposed we kill several stones with one bird.

There is not enough room for the cruise fleet.

No one knows how to get from the airport to the ship.

Everyone wants to know where to put their luggage.

So, we utilise the lengths of waterfront at Kingsford Smith to berth the ships.

Check in,Customs, immigration, duty free. All the infrastructure is already in place. Just need shuttle buses between the ships and the terminals.

Consultant fee: $45,000,000. Thank you.

I have another solution, Shiraz has kicked in tonight. I proposed we kill several stones with one bird.

Check in,Customs, immigration, duty free. All the infrastructure is already in place. Just need shuttle buses between the ships and the terminals.

Great plan.:cool:

And the girls say I’m a nutter, you’ve nutted the problem near on perfectly, I’d just add Omar an aircraft carrier near the cruise ships for dedicated flights.

The answer is obvious - the Harbour Bridge needs replacing!!!

NSW deputy premier has anounced that is impractical to build the new terminal in Queanbeyan despite plans to raise the height of the Clyde River bridge to accomdate the latest mega ships. A $900M feasability study has revealed that the Solo man has withdrawn support for a kayak type slide for the cruise ships from a site near Braidwood.

Other options include:

- building a canal around the Sydney Harbour bridge and a new glass-sided tunnel for vehicle access to Circular Quay.

- creating a giant "chair lift" to convey cruise ships over the bridge, and

- creating draw bridge functionality to the existing bridge infrastructure.

Consultants Roy & HG are currently pricing these proposals.

In other news the RAN has finally agreed to vacate the prime Garden Island Naval Base. Despite multi billion dollar land valuations, the goverment has agreed to sell the parcel to developers for $750,000. FOI documents suggest that there are plans for 8 executive apartments to be built on the site bringing in revenue estimated at $120,000 per annum in rates.

NSW deputy premier has anounced that is impractical to build the new terminal in Queanbeyan despite plans to raise the height of the Clyde River bridge to accomdate the latest mega ships. A $900M feasability study has revealed that the Solo man has withdrawn support for a kayak type slide for the cruise ships from a site near Braidwood.

Other options include:

- building a canal around the Sydney Harbour bridge and a new glass-sided tunnel for vehicle access to Circular Quay.

- creating a giant "chair lift" to convey cruise ships over the bridge, and

- creating draw bridge functionality to the existing bridge infrastructure.

Consultants Roy & HG are currently pricing these proposals.

In other news the RAN has finally agreed to vacate the prime Garden Island Naval Base. Despite multi billion dollar land valuations, the goverment has agreed to sell the parcel to developers for $750,000. FOI documents suggest that there are plans for 8 executive apartments to be built on the site bringing in revenue estimated at $120,000 per annum in rates.

Some great insights there, but you forgot to mention how much the politician (under the table) got for rezoning and approving these developments.

• 2 weeks later...

Modern political, and commercial, ideology is when something goes wrong, it is more important to say there is a plan than actually worry about the outcome. Whether that plan ever delivers anything is an open point.

Of course, when something is wanted to be done that favours the preferred interest groups, it doesn't actually need a plan to be announced and proceed; just an executive call and some marketing about "moving forward" and being better.

• 2 weeks later...
Well they did promise it, so I’m sure they’ll come through.

After all

Has a politician ever let you down??:evilsmile::o:confused:

lol ERRR ARRR not sure ERRR The word" always" keeps leaping out at me, I think Mic is on the right track ,what year??:eek:clear.png?emoji-grin-1677clear.png?emoji-smile-1684

one thought.... move Sydney

high speed train to Melbourne ( ha ha ha ha ) ( like the one to the airport )

or floating dock in the middle of harbour and use ferries

lol So your the one who suggested this idea to our Lord Mayor Robert Doyal ,maybe if you inform the Premier as well, just remember to get funds in Melbourne you need goalposts to accompany the plan. clear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704

Check out the latest article in https://www.portauthoritynsw.com.au/news-publications/news/[url=https://www.portauthoritynsw.com.au/news-publications/news/][/url]https://www.portauthoritynsw.com.au/news-publications/news/

Very interesting report that has absolutely no ramifications on the Sydney proposal.