Super Shuttle from San Pedro to LAX

toothmaker

Our cruise ends at San Pedro Harbor, berth 93 on May 16th. Arrival time @ 7:00 am. Approximately what time should I make reservations to be picked up? Our flight home doesn't leave till 3:10 pm so there is no hurry but don't want to sit in the parking lot at the pier very long. Thank you for your replies.

Our cruise ends at San Pedro Harbor, berth 93 on May 16th. Arrival time @ 7:00 am. Approximately what time should I make reservations to be picked up? Our flight home doesn't leave till 3:10 pm so there is no hurry but don't want to sit in the parking lot at the pier very long. Thank you for your replies.

Picked up by whom?

Shuttle/Limo/Cab/Family?

Usually the latest time to disembrak will be around 10am, if everything is working normal, from Immigration to Luggage delivery. I'll schedule the shuttle around 10, so you can disembrak around 9:30. A supershuttle personnel will be available by the shuttle pick up lane to check you in and notify which van will be yours.

Usually the latest time to disembrak will be around 10am, if everything is working normal, from Immigration to Luggage delivery. I'll schedule the shuttle around 10, so you can disembrak around 9:30. A supershuttle personnel will be available by the shuttle pick up lane to check you in and notify which van will be yours.

Agree; we always schedule the shuttle for 10:00 but if you are out earlier or later it doesn't really matter--there are plenty of shuttles running.

We didn't debark from the Sapphire Princess til after 10. Pax were still debarking going into noon. Debark started around 7:30.

I guess it was normal for Princess. We got to choose our debark time. It ranged from 7:30 to noon.

Edited by SadieN

We didn't debark from the Sapphire Princess til after 10. Pax were still debarking going into noon. Debark started around 7:30.

I guess it was normal for Princess. We got to choose our debark time. It ranged from 7:30 to noon.

We were off in the first group at 7:30.

• 7 months later...

I also have a flight out of LAX at 3:05 PM after a cruise on a Saturday Jan 24th. I would like to not be in a hurry (read I would like to spend as little time at airport as possible) to get off of my Grand Princess cruise. I also would like to book ahead of time with a coupon code. What time would be safe to set up? If we get out there before or after the time is it ok to go in any of the alike shuttles? Will they know about our reservation and our coupon? Or do we just need a copy of the reservation?

• 2 weeks later...

Just beware. I made a reservation and the shuttle ended up going to the Long Beach Airport and then to LAX. The people without reservations were able to get on a shuttle at the same time and go directly with LAX. They didn't really care about the reservation time, but they did have separate shuttles for reserved and non reserved customers.

Just beware. I made a reservation and the shuttle ended up going to the Long Beach Airport and then to LAX. The people without reservations were able to get on a shuttle at the same time and go directly with LAX. They didn't really care about the reservation time, but they did have separate shuttles for reserved and non reserved customers.

Was this from San Pedro? That's a pretty big detour. Which shuttle company was it?

Yes, it was from San Pedro. It was on Supper Shuttle. The unreserved people got loaded on shuttles depending on where they were going. The reserved people got put in a separate line and were loaded on shuttles that left as soon as they filled. Obviously most people were going to LAX so those unreserved shuttles turned over pretty quickly.