Any News About 2017 Itineraries????

FateHappens

November is approaching and I'm getting excited to see the 2017 itineraries.

Anyone have any information about release dates?

Believe we had a schedule of release dates by location about this time last year. (ie Europe open for booking on xx/xx/xx; Caribbean open for booking on xx/xx/xx, etc)

On a Celebrity fan Facebook page there is a screen shot from a Celebrity agent to a person wanting to book and he wrote that they will begin releasing new deployments on November 17th.

Thanks, Jane, for this news! November 17th is on my radar.

On a Celebrity fan Facebook page there is a screen shot from a Celebrity agent to a person wanting to book and he wrote that they will begin releasing new deployments on November 17th.

Looking for the FB fan page. Can you help me find it please.

For those of you who are hoping for a particular itinerary and are willing to do the research of all the ports, you can sometimes figure out some basic information by looking at various cruise port schedules.

For example, by looking at the Port of Sydney, Australia schedule, you can see that the Solstice will once again be down under in 2018.

http://www.sydneyports.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/32963/Passenger_Vessel_Schedule_Final_v394_21_Oct_2015.pdf

For those of you who are hoping for a particular itinerary and are willing to do the research of all the ports, you can sometimes figure out some basic information by looking at various cruise port schedules.

For example, by looking at the Port of Sydney, Australia schedule, you can see that the Solstice will once again be down under in 2018.

http://www.sydneyports.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/32963/Passenger_Vessel_Schedule_Final_v394_21_Oct_2015.pdf

I doubt this informations are 100% correct. I can find Solstice for 2020 and other ships for 2021 - maybe it's just sort of an option?