A HUGE THANK YOU to Krazy Kruizers and RuthC for stepping up to the plate!!!!

kazu

It's my last week for doing Bon Voyages and the Future Cruise Listings for a while while we are off cruising.

My usual back up (rafinmd) is away cruising on his own great adventure so I reached out for help.

We have two fabulous CC members who have stepped up to the plate and will be carrying the ball so the Bon Voyage threads and Future Cruise Listing will continue.

Krazy Kruizers has kindly offered and will be doing the Bon Voyage threads.

RuthC has kindly agreed to take on the Future Cruise Listing in my absence.

I owe both of these lovely ladies a huge debt of gratitude and wanted to thank them both publicly for keeping our great HAL tradition going :)

Many thanks KK & RuthC.

It is SO appreciated:D

I'll add my own thanks...for that and so much more.

Its been so wonderful seeing my name on the Future Cruise Listing and even more exciting once I got 'my' bon voyage. I'm sitting here at my kitchen table sipping coffee before heading to the airport...we leave 34 degrees and snow for the warmer clime of Ft. Lauderdale and tomorrow...board the Zuiderdam!

I also want to add a thanks to Jacqui and all the other veterans of this board who have been so helpful to me in preparing for this trip. We started out this booking in a signature suite (first time ever!!) and now are in a Neptune. You all have given me so many tips and hints on how to maximize our enjoyment, I just know its going to be a wonderful trip.

So bon voyage to YOU Jacqui. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Have a great cruise Jacqui!!

We will do our best to keep everything in order.

Thank you :) I have no worries about you two "keeping things in order". In fact, I suspect you will do a better job than I. :D

They're both long time cruisers with a wealth of information between them; I can't think of many others who could fill your positions with such skill.

Bon Voyage Jacqui!!!

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Thanks to you all, too, from me. We are leaving bright and early tomorrow to meet up with rafinmd on the Zaandam. Most of our large roll call is already in BA, and say the weather is delightful! It will be quite a change from the rain and cold we have been having here.

Jacqui, hope you have a wonderful cruise. Bon voyage!

Jacqui, it is my pleasure to "step up to the plate" (as you put it) to help ensure you have a worry-free time. Let's just all hope that I don't step on the plate and shatter it beyond all recognition! ;p

Jacqui, it is my pleasure to "step up to the plate" (as you put it) to help ensure you have a worry-free time. Let's just all hope that I don't step on the plate and shatter it beyond all recognition! ;p

I highly doubt someone as careful and thorough as you are will shatter it Ruth :)

Thank you again:hearteyes:

Thank you :) I have no worries about you two "keeping things in order". In fact, I suspect you will do a better job than I. :D

I don't think anyone could ever do the Bon Voyages better than you do kazu.

You have brought them a very high level from we did them years ago. They were just simple Bon Voyages with the ship's name, date and names of the cruisers and sometimes where they were cruising.

You have started wonderful sayings and added the itineraries.

I don't think anyone could ever do the Bon Voyages better than you do kazu.

You have brought them a very high level from we did them years ago. They were just simple Bon Voyages with the ship's name, date and names of the cruisers and sometimes where they were cruising.

You have started wonderful sayings and added the itineraries.

You are very kind KK, but I can't take credit.

Grandmapjama (sorry if I misspelled Donna's CC name) was doing cute poems when she did them years ago and Roy (rafinmd) started the itineraries and explained how to do it for me.

Thank you though. I am glad you like the lay out :)

Bon voyage to Kazu. Thanks to RuthC and KK for taking this on. I've been fortunate to sail with RuthC a couple of times and I can assure you we are all in very kind, capable hands with a dash of humor included. As for KK, once, long ago I actually chatted with her briefly but didn't know until much later that our paths had crossed on that cruise. Maybe next time...

Jacqui,

I hope you have a wonderful cruise! I have been lucky enough to have met both of your stand-ins on HAL cruises before, and believe they will do wonderfully, and look forward to reading their posts (hi Ruth and KK!). I hope one day to meet you as well on some Dam cruise. Thanks for all you do, not only on this board, but also for the site-that-cannot-be-named. :D

Dave