Baskets of Bread

I think the food waste is all ground up and treated thru the grey water system on the ship and once out far enough from the port they can discharge it. At least this is what we were told at one of the galley tours we did a while back.
Our all access tour didn't mention it going into the gray water system, but regardless, the food waste is processed and dumped.

When did they stop passing rolls and putting them on the table? I was on Oasis in November and Explorer in September and they still passed rolls on both of those cruises.

The last 3 cruises bread basket on the table only. Both on Anthem and Navigator. Also, noticed that the waiter does not bring around the salad dressing(s) offerings for the salads.

Gone by way of the "Pepper Mills.":D

Not so much concerned about waste as I am noro. Do I really want to eat bread after people have had their paws all over it? I think not.

I think this is the bigger concern. If they are fine with one table of guests sharing, why not another? What makes you think they dump it? I'm betting it keep getting recycled if this is the new protocol, it isn't meant to be sanitary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not so much concerned about waste as I am noro. Do I really want to eat bread after people have had their paws all over it? I think not.

This is why I don't eat off buffets. I saw some very disturbing behavior from passengers the last time I was on Oasis.

Left over rolls from the first 4 days fuel the ship for the last 3 days. You should see those guys loading pumpernickle into the boilers. Every once in a while on day 6 you may find sesame seeds on your balcony if the wind is blowing just right.

OMG...too funny!! ;p

Left over rolls from the first 4 days fuel the ship for the last 3 days. You should see those guys loading pumpernickle into the boilers. Every once in a while on day 6 you may find sesame seeds on your balcony if the wind is blowing just right.

Hahahahaha 😂

There are a lot more germs on the menus and salt & pepper shakers.... 5 second rule applies.. Just saying.... LOL