Current Captains Con't

March 12, Captain Per is still at the helm.

why. Oasis' turnaround day is on a Sunday. Today, March 12 (Monday) would be a sea day. How did you find out Capt Per is still master? Did someone say so based on the Behind the Name Tag sheet? Those can be wrong when the print guy doesn't know he has a different master.

why. Oasis' turnaround day is on a Sunday. Today, March 12 (Monday) would be a sea day. How did you find out Capt Per is still master? Did someone say so based on the Behind the Name Tag sheet? Those can be wrong when the print guy doesn't know he has a different master.

Im on board. Just going by the Captain they had listed during the muster drill and on the list of ships officers.

I have heard from a good source that Capt. Per is on while Capt.

Claus Andersen gets acquainted with the class. Capt. Claus will take over on March 25th for a 10 week rotation.

As I recall Capt. Rick Sullivan was on with another captain for about 3 weeks before he took over last fall, so this is normal.

Claus Andersen gets acquainted with the class. Capt. Claus will take over on March 25th for a 10 week rotation.

As I recall Capt. Rick Sullivan was on with another captain for about 3 weeks before he took over last fall, so this is normal.

Ah, so it's an overlap. I will put Captain Claus on effective 3-25

Yes, correct. I was on right after Captain Rick took charge of the ship. He joked about it and said the crew had not let him onto the bridge yet, and kept giving him incorrect directions for getting there. This was at the top tier party at the back of the ship at the Aquatheater. It got a good laugh.:)

Just left Adventure, Capt Tomas is transferring to the Freedom

I read somewhere that Captain Tomas will be transferring to the Freedom.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So who is he replacing? Captain Esben Been or Toni Calne?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, correct. I was on right after Captain Rick took charge of the ship. He joked about it and said the crew had not let him onto the bridge yet, and kept giving him incorrect directions for getting there. This was at the top tier party at the back of the ship at the Aquatheater. It got a good laugh.:)

Captain Rick kept that story going for weeks. We were on for several weeks in December. Each week during the top tier he kept saying he had not found the bridge.

Just left Adventure, Capt Tomas is transferring to the Freedom

It is my understanding that when I was on Enchantment three years ago, that Capt Tomas is a native of Puerto Rico. Maybe he wants to work out of his home port since the Hurricane devastation.