Carnival Updating Menus?

Sundsgn

I was taking a peek at the Carnival Menu's on the unoffical carnival wiki, and there was a line on there that the menu was currently undergoing changes fleetwide? Granted, there is no date on this.

Anyone know anything?

We just got back from the Legend and there were a few changes from those posted on the wiki site but nothing major. The biggest change I noticed is that the filet mignon is now sitting on top of some short ribs. Other than that, there are just some changes in the order some of the things are offered - such as the rack of lamb being offered a day later than the wiki schedule shows. j

Current menu....Mostly....https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DinnerDesserts_master.html

Rack of lamb is gone replaced with small lamb chops and I miss the Beef Wellington.....:(

I noticed they don't have the Bitter and Blanc dessert anymore, that was my favorite! So disappointed

They had it on our cruise in August.

Here is a great site for the menus:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/CarnivalSpirit/Alaska/menus.htm

There is a lot of salmon on it but these are the menus for all Carnival Ships.

I noticed they don't have the Bitter and Blanc dessert anymore, that was my favorite! So disappointed

Just back from Destiny doing b2b , it was on menu one night of both cruises. Both were 5 day, so don't know about 4 days cruises. Sorry don't remember what night. It's still around for ya. :D Warm cho. melting cake here and heard it was on the buffet nearly every night.

Enjoy!

Kat

Now when we sailed on the Pride a staff member told us there were going to be new dining and drink menu changes following the release of the Dream. She was commenting on the new drinks they were learning to make, etc. Would love to hear from anyone on the Dream if they can confirm if new menu's or not.

Last cruise I researched which night it was so i could book our supper club experience a different night so as not to miss the bitter n blanc! :D

I love it too, and it was available on our Sept 13th cruise on the Valor but I have to say that the last 2 cruises it was just not as good as it used to be :(

Well, I might have to order two of the B&B's, just to double check the possible loss of quality *smile*

The melting cake, yum....everyone makes a big deal out of cherries jubilee and baked alaska, but I gotta tell you, the melting cake is one of the best. Pair it with a nice hot cappucino from the menu and you are set!

Well, I might have to order two of the B&B's, just to double check the possible loss of quality *smile*

The melting cake, yum....everyone makes a big deal out of cherries jubilee and baked alaska, but I gotta tell you, the melting cake is one of the best. Pair it with a nice hot cappucino from the menu and you are set!

Does Carnival still offer FREE cappuccino in the main dinning room at dinner?

They still have bitter n blanc. They better. They did on my last cruise a couple months ago. 3 night cruise.

Yes they offer free cappucino but it is really strong - I couldn't drink it.

Archived