Reflection: Can't wait!!

Ugaaucruisers

We are booked on the Reflection April 6th-13th and we can't wait! We've sailed twice on the Eclipse and loved it! We are looking forward to sailing in CC, eating at the Lawn Club, trying the Premium Beverage Package (had the regular package before), trying a new service at the Spa and lounging in the new Sunset Bar!! Let me know what you are looking forward to trying on the Reflection:)

We are booked on the Reflection April 6th-13th and we can't wait! We've sailed twice on the Eclipse and loved it! We are looking forward to sailing in CC, eating at the Lawn Club, trying the Premium Beverage Package (had the regular package before), trying a new service at the Spa and lounging in the new Sunset Bar!! Let me know what you are looking forward to trying on the Reflection:)

We are also looking forward to our upcoming (March 23, 2013) cruise on the Reflection. Also we are very interested in the improved lawn area, including the restaurant, and the caban's that can be rented for the day- We are sailing Aqua Class and looking forward to all of the amenities including Blu, which we love from previous cruises.

While we love the Equinox and Solstice, the glass show wasn't great. Very hot and uncomfortable stadium seating for the guests. I think the grill is a better use of space. I "assume" it has air conditioning.

We have just 15 days before we fly to Venice and then join the Reflection. I try not to get too much info on the ship just because I want to experience some newness stepping on, but I just couldn't help myself.

I wasn't that interested in the Grill just from hearing about it, but After seeing the photos, I'm hooked.

Starting to pack and getting excited!

Den

We have just 15 days before we fly to Venice and then join the Reflection. I try not to get too much info on the ship just because I want to experience some newness stepping on, but I just couldn't help myself.

I wasn't that interested in the Grill just from hearing about it, but After seeing the photos, I'm hooked.

Starting to pack and getting excited!

Den

Have a great cruise. I'm headed to Silhouette for November 17th and December 1st cruises. Will board Reflection in January. Say "hi" to Arno for me.

We're leaving tomorrow to board her in Barcelona on Sunday for our 14 cruise ending in Venice. I'm really looking forward to trying each of the specialty restaurants, especially the Lawn Club Grille and Q-sine, and the fantastic looking Sunset Bar. I've seen photos of the main stage production and it looks great too!

I guess I'm looking forward to everything about the ship, including the itinerary. Leaving in less than 24 VERY LONG hours!

We're leaving tomorrow to board her in Barcelona on Sunday for our 14 cruise ending in Venice. I'm really looking forward to trying each of the specialty restaurants, especially the Lawn Club Grille and Q-sine, and the fantastic looking Sunset Bar. I've seen photos of the main stage production and it looks great too!

I guess I'm looking forward to everything about the ship, including the itinerary. Leaving in less than 24 VERY LONG hours!

I wish you a great cruise experience, even though you recently made some very negative statements about me. Now that I said that it's totally out of my system. Just enjoy.

I wish you a great cruise experience, even though you recently made some very negative statements about me. Now that I said that it's totally out of my system. Just enjoy.

I'm genuinely surprised at your comment about my making negative comments about you. I read back over several threads we both participated in, especially the insufferable self-service laundry and Reflection-is-worse-than-Eclipse threads, and I thought we were on the same side of the argument on those topics. I thought we complimented each other quite well by supporting comments we each made. I'm puzzled.

But if I did, and I'll take your word for it, please accept my apologies. I certainly don't want to offend an ally with similar opinions of some of the more radioactive topics being discussed recently.

And thank you for being gracious and wishing me a great cruise in spite of any offenses I may have made.

Archived