Pre-booking scooter (rain)

slyster

I noticed you can get a discount for booking a scooter ahead of time. Honestly, I wouldn't want to rent one if it's raining. I'm assuming once I rent, I can't cancel without penalty.

Does anyone know if they give refunds if it's raining? Oh and I'm looking to book at Oleander Cycles. I wanted to contact them, but I don't see an email address for their company, only a phone number. Thanks in advance...

I noticed you can get a discount for booking a scooter ahead of time. Honestly, I wouldn't want to rent one if it's raining. I'm assuming once I rent, I can't cancel without penalty.

Does anyone know if they give refunds if it's raining? Oh and I'm looking to book at Oleander Cycles. I wanted to contact them, but I don't see an email address for their company, only a phone number. Thanks in advance...

I didnt have to pay to call from work so i had similar questions. When I talked to them they actually dont charge you just keep the information on file for when you get there. So if you want to cancel I dont see a problem with it or any penalty, they said we could change or cancel once we got there. I also did a quick google search and came up with the two below not sure which one is good or if any.

oleander@logic.bm.

Oleander@ibl.bm

I appreciate the replies. I hadn't received a response for a few days so I did more digging. I found their email address on their facebook page.

oleander@logic.bm

They did respond quickly.

They do take your credit card information when you reserve online so that was my concern. I just sent an email about the rain and cancelling if you are not comfortable riding in it. I hope to hear something shortly.

Archived