Booking tours, etc at RCI site

Please forgive me if this has been asked, but I did a search and couldn't find it.

We've booked two cabins for Alaska 2016 on Radiance (2nd one for 17 yr old son) and I've linked both bookings to my C&A account. If I want to book tours or dining, etc., can I book for all three on my account? Or do we have to book separately?

And I've seen the complaints about 'My Cruises'. Would it be better to have our TA book those things? I like to do the planning for activities (as much fun for me as the travel itself), but don't want to have to call RCI to straighten things out.

And one last question: typically when do the tours get loaded? I only see the minimum of tours and for 2 ports right now. I know it's more than a year out, so I don't expect much for now. We plan to do some independent bookings, but would like to have a comparison.

Thanks so much in advance!

Please forgive me if this has been asked, but I did a search and couldn't find it.

We've booked two cabins for Alaska 2016 on Radiance (2nd one for 17 yr old son) and I've linked both bookings to my C&A account. If I want to book tours or dining, etc., can I book for all three on my account? Or do we have to book separately?

And I've seen the complaints about 'My Cruises'. Would it be better to have our TA book those things? I like to do the planning for activities (as much fun for me as the travel itself), but don't want to have to call RCI to straighten things out.

And one last question: typically when do the tours get loaded? I only see the minimum of tours and for 2 ports right now. I know it's more than a year out, so I don't expect much for now. We plan to do some independent bookings, but would like to have a comparison.

Thanks so much in advance!

We have linked reservations for our upcoming ALASKA cruise, we booked all of our excursions through RC using 1 credit card.

And booked online logged into our account.

Once all was completed online, DW got an email confirming all excursions booked and paid for and all individuals from both reservations were all listed.

Our tours were available almost a year out from our sail date.

Guess we got lucky

Have a great cruise

Happy Days!

We have linked reservations for our upcoming ALASKA cruise, we booked all of our excursions through RC using 1 credit card.

And booked online logged into our account.

Once all was completed online, DW got an email confirming all excursions booked and paid for and all individuals from both reservations were all listed.

Our tours were available almost a year out from our sail date.

Guess we got lucky

Have a great cruise

Happy Days!

Thank you, I appreciate the info!

When you make a reservation the web site asks if you want to add others from another reservation. Haven't done this, so don't know if you need just their booking number or their reservation has to be linked. Cruise lines are pretty used to people in one cabin paying for people in another.

You don't have to have linked bookings to make reservations for others for excursions or onboard activities--just their last name and their reservation number. But if you want to be together in the dining room you should link your bookings.