Next Carnival VIFP Platinum gift

evandbob

Well, I've been unloading my stuff on Ebay. :) Add this to the list.

With 20 Carnival "gifts" last year, and looking for 4 more next month (on top of the 6 already this year). I'm overloaded and don't keep any of it.

It's wonderful to have 1st world problems, isn't it? My grand kids get to enjoy some of the giveaways, as well as some at my MDR table.

I do keep a few different gifts for myself.

With 20 Carnival "gifts" last year, and looking for 4 more next month (on top of the 6 already this year). I'm overloaded and don't keep any of it.

Well bless your heart.

These look amazing!! :D I hope they're on the Breeze when I sail on my B2B at the end of December/beginning of January. Does anyone know if they put the new gifts on the new(er) ships 1st?

These look amazing!! :D I hope they're on the Breeze when I sail on my B2B at the end of December/beginning of January. Does anyone know if they put the new gifts on the new(er) ships 1st?

I think it's all based on current inventory. Since more P&D's can cruise on the bigger and newer ships the odds of it being available is high.

The email I received from Carnival just stated that the duffle bags will be available starting with December sailings.

I'll assume from context that means fleet wide.

I like it! :) Better than the journal I got on the last cruise. I did go to guest services and see if they had anything else, figured another Tervis glass wouldn't hurt. I did get another Tervis glass, but was pleasantly surprised to see it in a different design than the original ones I had received when they were first given out.

How long will they offer these gifts before changing again? I don't sail until next September, so I just wondered if by then it will change again?

I'm happy with anything they may offer!!

Thanks!!

Seems like a 6 month cycle......maybe by Sept they will bring back the 6 pack cooler

That is awesome!!! going to save me some room in my suitcase!! We are flying down on Spirit so we have a limit on our suitcase and no carry on, now I can buy stuff and pack it them for our carry on's !! Sure hope the Splendor has them in Feb!!

“A session of boasting won't attract any real friends. It will set you up on a pedestal, however, making you a clearer target.”

― Richelle E. Goodrich

So you have done 30CCL cruises in 24months:eek:

WOW

Have these been 3 day cruises in interior cabins?

I usually give the gifts to the people that I have met on board. Few I have kept and realized I never used them, no need to bring them home and store them.

I do the same. Someone gets lucky. I don't need anything really. The journal and pen was a give away. However, DH and I kept the pen and gave the journal away. Recipients were thrilled.

So you have done 30CCL cruises in 24months:eek:

WOW

Have these been 3 day cruises in interior cabins?

We are 1 platinum, 1 diamond. I sailed on 17 cruises last year- 10 with Carnival, 21 weeks of cruises, none less than 7 days. 10 this year, 2 next month. All 7 or more days

Yep all inside cabins. :)

Edited by Budget Queen