Kind of live review on the Reflection 5th & 12th March [emoji846]

MR_T

Well as mentioned I'm planning on posting a kind of live...ish review of our trip/cruise!

So after what can only be described as a great flight & our first upper class experience out of Heathrow all I can say is it really is the only way to travel... [emoji16]

We meet a great couple Karen & Derek whom we had mutual friend and they helped make it a great flight, hope the heads aren't to sore this morning [emoji12]

I'm currently lying in bed @ 6am after our first night in Miami, we are staying in the Sheraton Miami airport and to be honest what we saw of it it seems a decent hotel, 5 mins in a cab from the airport and we were all checked in [emoji4]

Anyone arriving into Miami from the uk they now have the automated passport controls for people travelling on an ESTA and this does seem to speed up the process... From leaving the plane to being checked in at the hotel it took an hour! [emoji4]

Today we will be getting a car & also picking up our first lot of cruise buddies for week one from Fort Lauderdale, and all going out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, for those that know it... I need not say anymore... [emoji16] for them that don't, TRY IT next time in America! [emoji39]

Very excited about joining the reflection tomorrow but first let's enjoy the warmth of the Miami sun today, today's forecast 80-85 degrees & mostly sunny [emoji41]

Any questions let me know [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for photo of Karen & Derek - Karen been doing the count down on our cruise been on as early as 06:00 not on today yet must have hangover just one of many to come. Have posted it on our roll call.

John

So after what can only be described as a great flight & our first upper class experience out of Heathrow all I can say is it really is the only way to travel... [emoji16]

Once you try it, you won't want to ever go back to economy :D.

Once you try it, you won't want to ever go back to economy :D.

I think once the miles run out we will just stop traveling outside the uk! [emoji15][emoji23]

Trip day 2, night before the cruise! [emoji4]

Weather... 85 degrees [emoji41]

Well just a quick update from our trip, nothing too exciting to report today really as we had a couple of things to get done, so that kind of took up most of the day so nothing major!

Firstly we completed our global entry application via an interview at Miami airport so now we are all ready for hopefully quicker & smoother transits through American boarders for future trips [emoji51] if any one has any questions regarding this just ask and I will do my best to help! [emoji4]

We then picked up a hire car to go pick up some friends from Fort Lauderdale whom are joining us on the reflection cruise, after heading back to the hotel it was nice to try out the pool in the early evening and was lovely and warm in the Florida sun [emoji4] as we were all pretty tired we reluctantly decided to skip the Cheesecake Factory on this occasion but rest assured there will be a next time!

Now back in the room it's time for a early night before I'm sure an early wake up call from an excitable Justine wanting to head to the ship nice and early! [emoji51]

Hopefully tomorrow will provide plenty of cruise info & pictures, we are very excited about spending 14 nights on a great celebrity ship [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We're with you on your review....thanks for taking the time to do it! We will living vicariously through your experience, as we have to wait 2 years for our March 12 2018 cruise on Reflection. That's 736 days and counting. :eek:

Edited by aloha43

Well as mentioned I'm planning on posting a kind of live...ish review of our trip/cruise!

We meet a great couple Karen & Derek whom we had mutual friend and they helped make it a great flight, hope the heads aren't to sore this morning [emoji12]

I'm currently lying in bed @ 6am after our first night in Miami, we are staying in the Sheraton Miami airport and to be honest what we saw of it it seems a decent hotel, 5 mins in a cab from the airport and we were all checked in [emoji4]

Anyone arriving into Miami from the uk they now have the automated passport controls for people travelling on an ESTA and this does seem to speed up the process... From leaving the plane to being checked in at the hotel it took an hour! [emoji4]

Today we will be getting a car & also picking up our first lot of cruise buddies for week one from Fort Lauderdale, and all going out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, for those that know it... I need not say anymore... [emoji16] for them that don't, TRY IT next time in America! [emoji39]

Very excited about joining the reflection tomorrow but first let's enjoy the warmth of the Miami sun today, today's forecast 80-85 degrees & mostly sunny [emoji41]

Mr T have a great time and I will keep an eye on Karen and Derek you are lucky being in the warm its -4 here in UK this morning and snow forecast hope it hold off till we are in the air. :mad::mad:

Are you heading for Maho Beach when you get to St Maarten? A photo of the flight arrivals surf board would be handy to plan for the big ones come in! The KLM B747 and the Air France Airbus!!

We're with you on your review....thanks for taking the time to do it! We will living vicariously through your experience, as we have to wait 2 years for our March 12 2018 cruise on Reflection. That's 736 days and counting. :eek:

Thanks for following, & yes that is a long way to wait but it will come around! We are looking to make another booking onboard for March 2018 so I know how you feel [emoji4] it's always nice to have some booked well in-advance to think about! [emoji16]

Keep it coming Mr T, looking forward to your whole review. We're on the b2b in 3 weeks time!

Have you the capability to post the "dailies"?

Thanks, other than pictures I don't think so but I will try to do my best!

Mr T have a great time and I will keep an eye on Karen and Derek you are lucky being in the warm its -4 here in UK this morning and snow forecast hope it hold off till we are in the air. :mad::mad:

I hope so to for you, it was nice to finally feel the sun on our faces for the first time in what seemed ages... [emoji41]

Are you heading for Maho Beach when you get to St Maarten? A photo of the flight arrivals surf board would be handy to plan for the big ones come in! The KLM B747 and the Air France Airbus!!

We are still undecided about that one... [emoji848] We've been before but didn't get to see one of the big planes cone in.. It would be nice to see them so watch this space! [emoji6]