Labadee Barefoot Beach Question

Kissmya63

I asked this question on the Port of Call Private Island area but no one has answered so I thought I'd try here :D

DH and I are in a Grand Suite with a stop in Labadee. We'll have access to Barefoot Beach. However, we have others traveling with us that will not be in suites. Can I reserve a cabana there and our friends have access? Probably not, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Thanks!

Carol

Yes you can. My son and I were in a JS and my sister was in a balcony and she spent the day with us at Barefoot Beach.

Really? Only reason I ask is because RCCL Website says Barefoot Beach is for Grand Suite and above.

Now I'm really confused, LOL!!

:rolleyes:

Really? Only reason I ask is because RCCL Website says Barefoot Beach is for Grand Suite and above.

Now I'm really confused, LOL!!

:rolleyes:

You can have up to 8 people I think. Only one person in a suite has to purchase. You can have whoever you choose at your cabana.

Yes you can. My son and I were in a JS and my sister was in a balcony and she spent the day with us at Barefoot Beach.

Really odd since a JS does NOT entitle you to Barefoot Beach, only GS and above.

To the OP, a cabana will entitle you to a maximum of six people total.

I know the beach and cabanas are not for suites only too. I have reserved them through the diamond concierge if there is availability. Now normally I am on a smaller ship so there always was a cabana available after the suites reserve. But if you are diamond member that is another way to get onto barefoot beach as well.

IF you are able to rent a cabana on Barefoot Beach, then you and up to six of you (the supposed maximum for a cabana) have full run of Barefoot Beach for the day.

Suites and Pinnacles get first dibs on the cabanas, but since they have raised the prices so high, they do not always book up, so others get a crack at them.

On an Oasis sailing in 2011 my husband and I made friends with a couple we had been chatting with through our roll call. They were staying on a Crown Loft suite and had rented a Cabana for the day in Labadee. They invited us (Central Park balcony) and another couple (ocean view balcony) to spend the day with them. They just let the concierge know and we all were able to enjoy the day - no problems whatsoever! We are still friends to this day!

We are in a JS this May on Harmony. Just called Royal and told we would NOT have access to Barefoot Beach and it was for GS and above. They did say that we can check with the Island Concierge at the entrance, once at Labadee, and if there are any unsold Cabanas we could rent one.

We are in a JS this May on Harmony. Just called Royal and told we would NOT have access to Barefoot Beach and it was for GS and above. They did say that we can check with the Island Concierge at the entrance, once at Labadee, and if there are any unsold Cabanas we could rent one.

That's the way we have understood the policy on Barefoot Beach.