Allure is moving to Miami harmony sailing on Sunday's

So FLL is down to 1 OA class ship?

Harmony Sunday from FLL

Symphony Saturday from Miami

Harmony Sunday from Miami

Oasis Sunday from Port Canaveral

Personal I wish there were 2 ships leaving on Saturday but I guess for most that are flying in the Sunday departures do work better. Kind of surprised about FLL down to 1 OA class ship though.

So FLL is down to 1 OA class ship?

Harmony Sunday from FLL

Symphony Saturday from Miami

Harmony Sunday from Miami

Oasis Sunday from Port Canaveral

Personal I wish there were 2 ships leaving on Saturday but I guess for most that are flying in the Sunday departures do work better. Kind of surprised about FLL down to 1 OA class ship though.

Oasis 4 comes at the same time, trust she will fill the second spot in FLL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

So let me get this straight....There is going to be 4 Oasis class ships in Florida with all of them alternating going to the same ports every week????! Other than the ships themselves, those itineraries would become very boring time and time again!

So let me get this straight....There is going to be 4 Oasis class ships in Florida with all of them alternating going to the same ports every week????! Other than the ships themselves, those itineraries would become very boring time and time again!

Where would you have them go? :confused:

For some of us those same ports/itineraries have been very boring for years. Now enjoy the ship instead of the ports. How many times can one enjoy Nassau or Cozumel?

Isn't Celebrity schedule out already? I wonder if Celebrity would do well in PC with the Saturday slot at T1?

That would be simply awesome, John. Unless of course it only did Bahamas.

For some of us those same ports/itineraries have been very boring for years. Now enjoy the ship instead of the ports. How many times can one enjoy Nassau or Cozumel?

As far as I can tell, there are now 10 Oasis class ports.

Roatan, Costa Maya, Falmouth, Cozumel, Labadee

Nassau, St Maarten, San Juan, St Thomas, St Kitts

As far as I can tell, there are now 10 Oasis class ports.

Roatan, Costa Maya, Falmouth, Cozumel, Labadee

Nassau, St Maarten, San Juan, St Thomas, St Kitts

Is there still rumors of Coco Cay getting a hard dock?

One should be able to do all the old Freedom routes.
I think of the old Freedom routes including Grand Cayman. O-class in current configuration is not going to be doing GC. (But a couple of years ago I did walk out on deck on Oasis to discover that we were stationary in Grand Cayman harbor - a medical evacuation by shore tender was underway).

I think of the old Freedom routes including Grand Cayman. O-class in current configuration is not going to be doing GC. (But a couple of years ago I did walk out on deck on Oasis to discover that we were stationary in Grand Cayman harbor - a medical evacuation by shore tender was underway).

I think we were discussing a possible itinerary for Celebrity out of PC.

San Juan + Southern Caribbean

Lots of islands out there. Id love to sail Oasis class but those itineraries put me to sleep

I don't think the SJ terminal could handle the boarding and debarkation process of a 6000 passenger ship.

At least not very efficiently.

How many of the southern islands could handle a ship like Oasis?

I don't think the SJ terminal could handle the boarding and debarkation process of a 6000 passenger ship.

At least not very efficiently.

How many of the southern islands could handle a ship like Oasis?

San Juan can see 6 ships in port at the same time, I think they can handle an Oasis on a Saturday or Sunday when there are less ships in.

I dont have the answer to that, but I think the ports the Anthem visits are a good hint at whats possible. Antigua, Barbados, Martinique, St Lucia, but personally I would want ABC.

San Juan can see 6 ships in port at the same time, I think they can handle an Oasis on a Saturday or Sunday when there are less ships in.

I dont have the answer to that, but I think the ports the Anthem visits are a good hint at whats possible. Antigua, Barbados, Martinique, St Lucia, but personally I would want ABC.

I was referring to the process of loading and unloading luggage and passengers, very different from just visiting for the day.