Captain Dexter leaves Seabourn.

Tony & Trevor

Good luck and best wishes to Captain Dexter, he was in command of Seabourn Pride when we took our first cruise with them, as a habitual early riser I would often exchange few words with him as we approached the port.

That cruise also had Nick Hale as CD and Luca as Maitre D, no wonder we were hooked.

Oregon50. What is your issue with me? I did not see my post as irrelevant. I'm sorry if you did. But even if you did, why do you feel the need to point it out?

SLSD, I totally agree.

I also agree with other posts, Mark Dexter was so friendly, a good Captain and will be missed.

Thank you ab21au, I was beginning to feel like a very unwelcome newcomer to this board. I hope that is not the case. I'm just an enthusiastic newcomer cruiser (two cruises--SB and SS) who makes friends easily onboard (along with my husband) and is not very high maintenance.

Thank you ab21au, I was beginning to feel like a very unwelcome newcomer to this board. I hope that is not the case. I'm just an enthusiastic newcomer cruiser (two cruises--SB and SS) who makes friends easily onboard (along with my husband) and is not very high maintenance.

Sounds like you and your husband would be a pleasure to sail with SLSD...we love nice, friendly, low maintenance people!!

Don’t take CC too seriously, the SB board is relatively friendly. The Regent board otoh gets outright nasty sometimes if you do not agree with certain posters who think they know everything and can speak for everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...
Good luck and best wishes to Captain Dexter, he was in command of Seabourn Pride when we took our first cruise with them, as a habitual early riser I would often exchange few words with him as we approached the port.

That cruise also had Nick Hale as CD and Luca as Maitre D, no wonder we were hooked.

Hooked, indeed. The three of them, along with the other crew members of the Pride, made our first cruise (Baltic) such a wonderful experience, that we have mainly stayed with Seabourn ever since.

Sent from my iPad using Forums