Vista 11/4 sailing

eileenfa

This is going to be a little different view. I will

Explain as I go on. Got on the ship at 11:30 am and was told we would sail at 10:00 pm. Ok not

A deal breaker. Went to eat at the Lido and then went to look around the ship. We didn’t have Fttf so when our room time opened up , we decided to take a short nap. Also, we had any time dining so we ate there that night.

Next day. It was at sea . We had a spa room so

We stayed there and ate at lido. Didn’t do much.

On Monday, I started to get sick, really sick. My

Husband went to the fun shops but, they don’t

Carry the meds and suppose to report you. He called the medical clinic. He wheeled me down

There and they didn’t do hardly anything. Gave me 4 pills and charge me 8 bucks. Also , stop me from going on the ports.

Next day, same drill. You go down there. They

Barely look at u. More pills.

This occurred 5 of 8 days. Found out , there

Was a few of us with gastrointestinal virus.

On my last day, went down there and they realease me.

I have had this problem for 12 days and Carnival wants to give me 300.00 towards another cruise. Expires in one yr. my medical bill is higher than the rembersent.

Not going on Carnival in many years.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You should always have trip insurance that covers medical so you could get reimbursed. Unless Carnival was responsible for you getting sick, which I don't see how they would be, they don't owe you anything. I would be happy with the $300. Let this be a lesson in why you need insurance.

Well said, but no matter how often it is said it gets rationalized away. We had 3 people in extended family sick that week as well....maybe I can get a Carnival credit...oh I forgot they were not on a cruise. That's it, I will tell them never to sail Carnival again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on the same cruise, had no problems..... What else do you want? The above post covered my thoughts. Hope you feel better and will cruise Carnival again. I have cruise with them 32 times and no problems

They offered you $300 future cruise credit? Whew, that's actually kinda generous. Take that money and run!

At least it wasn't Anthem of the Seas, which has had ongoing issues with widespread norovirus since October and extreme sanitizing procedures being taken. :o