Holland America's Newest Cruise Ship to Feature Redesigned Pinnacle Suite, More Rooms

LauraS

I'm excited about Pinnacle-class, but I don't understand the point of this particular press release. HAL is highlighting a change to its most expensive single stateroom and tweaks to a lounge that is only available to a very few suite passengers. Then HAL points out that the most crowded ships ever sailed under the brand will be even more crowded with the addition of five more staterooms. Because HAL listens to its passengers.

Again, I'm excited about Pinnacle-class, but I'm confused about the point of announcing the above. I guess I would have expected some juicy new tidbit about NS (e.g. a lounge, a restaurant, a show) that would be available to all passengers. Alas, I don't need to understand everything.

They said, "we listened to guest feed back", nothing about the changes to the Crows Nest or lack of a proper library. I know there is nothing they can do about the lack of a proper promenade deck with out going back to the drawing board and starting from scratch, which I know is not going to happen.

Allan

I muse over the fact that the Vista class ships have over 45 Signature Suites while the bigger Pinnacle Class ships have 14??

Mr. Ashford does not want his clientele to enjoy suites.

Again I muse

Bob