Voyager of the Seas April 6, 2008 Part II

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:52 PM.
Texas
14,654 Posts
Joined Nov 2001
I think Fall has finally come. The last 2 mornings it has been very cold...high 30's. I think it is going to be a cold winter
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Joined Nov 2001
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I want to wish all my CBCer's a very Happy New Year. May you have lots of cruises planned for 2015.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Joined Mar 2006
Hello everyone

Guess what

In Tampa

Need to shower and head to the ship

Vision

If it's wavy we will see fishes from our window on deck 3

Glad this thread is still going

Rode the bike this morning in the gym and walked the mall.

Heading to ship between 11 n 12.. No hurry. Don't like to stand in one spot. But will be getting beer package . Since I can have mixed drinks in evening.

Well hope everyone stays healthy . We r off

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forums mobile app
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Arvids
Texas
14,654 Posts
Joined Nov 2001
Hey Arvids - have not been to visit our thread in a while because I was the only one posting So glad you posted. How was the Vision? Did you and Laura enjoy it and have a good cruise?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Joined Nov 2001
Bonnie - how are you enjoying retirement? My DD has started back to school already and it is my grandson's senior year. I know you guys usually do not start back until Sept., but doesn't it feel good to know you don't have to go throught all that preparation!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature