Confused about GSC Cabanas

Aussiegrlfl

A few years ago we went to GSC with MSC cruises and booked a cabana....it was quite nice....and not terribly expensive, however, now the pics show sectional seating and while the NCL site shows $299 for a small, ppl are stating $500 why the picture and price differences....we are heading there on a 3 day on Sky in a few weeks and just want to know the scoop.....

Edited by Aussiegrlfl
forgot to add info

I guess I just need to call NCL and ask them.....what I'm going to get for their price of

$299...I will say I was most intrigued that this ship is "open bar" but bottled water isn't included....they want you to get smashed I guess.....I would think they would want to hydrate you.....my friends are paying almost $40 for a 12 pack of water in their room......ridiculous..

A few years ago we went to GSC with MSC cruises and booked a cabana....it was quite nice....and not terribly expensive, however, now the pics show sectional seating and while the NCL site shows $299 for a small, ppl are stating $500 why the picture and price differences....we are heading there on a 3 day on Sky in a few weeks and just want to know the scoop.....
They just updated the island in the past year (with some construction ongoing). I believe there may be amenities that come with the cabana that wasn't offered previously.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2017/06/20/inside-norwegian-cruise-lines-revamped-great-stirrup-cay/102811756/

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
I guess I just need to call NCL and ask them.....what I'm going to get for their price of

$299...I will say I was most intrigued that this ship is "open bar" but bottled water isn't included....they want you to get smashed I guess.....I would think they would want to hydrate you.....my friends are paying almost $40 for a 12 pack of water in their room......ridiculous..

Take several reusable water bottles and fill them (using a glass to get water from dispenser and pore into your bottle, not directly from dispenser into your bottle) at the beverage dispensers at the buffets and put in you fridge.