How do I know if I have the Explorer 4 package

propwash

I've done a thread search, only found talk about the packages and what's covered. Is there a way to see on HAL's website in my reservations or somewhere if we got the package for my booking?

Thanks for the help.

Danny

If you booked through a TA, your confirmation letter should list the Explore4 package. We had it twice and our TA listed it among everything else we were getting.

If you booked through one of HAL's PCC's -- ask that person to send you a confirmation of everything you are to get.

I don't know how online agencies work.

Since we use a TA, once our final payment was made, it was listed on the last page of the cruise documents.

I've done a thread search, only found talk about the packages and what's covered. Is there a way to see on HAL's website in my reservations or somewhere if we got the package for my booking?

Thanks for the help.

Danny

Were you supposed to have gotten it? Was it offered when you booked? My TA said that the normal HAL confirmations do not include the info, so she sent me a screen shot from her system showing that it was included (also the coupon book that was being offered at the time, which I suspect will be of limited value).

We booked with our PCC by phone and this is what my paperwork, sent through e-mail says on page 2:

Special Services

Description Guest Included

Signature Beverage Package Promo 1

Promotional Pinnacle Grill Dinner 1

Signature Beverage Package Promo 2

Promotional Pinnacle Grill Dinner 2

1 refers to me - I booked

2 refers to my husband

I booked via a T/A....and he sent me a Polar document that included the Explore 4. I also called HAL and asked. They DID see it on our reservation. I asked about the Polar document confirmation, and HAL said that was their document. I was a little apprehensive since there are several different prices out there. And wanted to assure we got what we wanted. Call HAL or ask T/A for the Polar confirmation.

I now know and realize where I made the error, when booking the cruise I had the option of Explorer or not and choose not to because it was $500+ extra. Sorry for asking the dumb question since I didn't remember my options.

Danny

I now know and realize where I made the error, when booking the cruise I had the option of Explorer or not and choose not to because it was $500+ extra. Sorry for asking the dumb question since I didn't remember my options.

Danny

That's probably because they had a group or other special rate available that did not include it. I'm not sure if you booked thru the wholesale club but I know when I checked my upcoming HAL cruise with them, they had an option of booking at a lower price without Explore 4 or with it at a higher price. I booked thru a TA and her agency had group rates but she was able to include the Explore 4 package at that price (which was the same as the wholesale club was showing).

That's probably because they had a group or other special rate available that did not include it. I'm not sure if you booked thru the wholesale club but I know when I checked my upcoming HAL cruise with them, they had an option of booking at a lower price without Explore 4 or with it at a higher price. I booked thru a TA and her agency had group rates but she was able to include the Explore 4 package at that price (which was the same as the wholesale club was showing).

YES, you are correct. :)

YES, you are correct. :)

Yes, I checked that site for my cruise and it was $700 more (total for 2 people) if I wanted Explore4, which is $25 per person per day since it's a 14 day cruise. We wouldn't drink nearly that much if we were paying by the drink, although we can get our money's worth if we have the package. And of course $70 of that is for dinner at Pinnacle, which we may or may not have done if we were paying (we didn't last cruise).That said, I probably wouldn't pay the $700.

And of course $70 of that is for dinner at Pinnacle, which we may or may not have done if we were paying (we didn't last cruise).

Really... you did not do Pinnacle on your last cruise? Wow.. you are truly missing out IOHO!;)

Really... you did not do Pinnacle on your last cruise? Wow.. you are truly missing out IOHO!;)
Sorry, we were only on the ship for a week and I really wanted to eat at Tamarind, which we did. We had a reservation at PG but ended up canceling it because we were happy with the MDR food. We'll try it this time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Did they tweak the Explore 4 package to include more OBC?

So.. I was just trying a test booking on the HAL site, and it's giving me $150 OBC for a verandah cabin in addition to Explore4. It wasn't doing that before, nor do I see anything advertising it. I figured I'd mention it here, especially since you asked last week.