GSC small vs large cabana?

cruisewithbaby

Last time we got a cabana we were on RCCL and there were not different sizes. There were only 5 of us and it was very large, it was a suite only area. This sailing is first time looking into a NCL cabana. Are they open for anyone to rent? There seems to be 2 sizes are they in the same area? There are 11 of us spread into 4 adjoining cabins....how does it work do we get wrist bands to know we can go to cabana area? It’s 2 families so I would rather book 1 small for my family and then the other family if they want could try to book another small, but how would we get them next to each other? I’m thinking though if I do that and they don’t book one then decide they want to hang out in ours, how is that even allowed? It’s 6 adult and 5 kids. This is a bucketlist family trip so I feel bad just saying sorry I plan to try and book this but also I think it would give us all some good time apart?

Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If anyone is allowed in that area, then you can invite whoever you want to sit around and talk! They only provide food/drinks/towels, etc..for however many the cabana holds.d So there may not be waters or towels for 10... If you're in a "restricted area", then only those you invite that reach the max. number in your cabana will be allowed.

They only issue wristbands for the maximum the cabana holds. Not sure how consistently they enforce it, but we did see them approach one large group and made some leave who did not have wristbands. I think someone else complained about the group (not sure, wasn’t us, but that was what I heard from the cabana gossip chain!). I would suggest getting two large ones for the size of your group. Guest services or your concierge if staying in the Haven could likely help make sure they are next to each other.

Edited by Shidah
typo

• 3 weeks later...