Ncl getaway november 25, 2018 g&l roll call

G&L Roll Calls
Rules for Posting
- No advertising of group cruises.
- No "looking for" type posts.
-Try browsing for an existing date before you post!

Suggested format for Subject Lines: Cruise Line | Ship Name | Sail Date | Nifty or cute saying of some sort :)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:21 PM.
South Carolina
11 Posts
Joined Jun 2013
Originally posted by U4icmusic
Welcome Michael and Aaron. We were just in Charleston for three days for the first time. We loved it.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Forums mobile app

Awesome, I'm glad you loved it here! It's a good area!
Red Bank, Tennessee
1,295 Posts
Joined Dec 2006
Originally posted by SC_GAY_Cruiser
80 DAYS! And we got the upgrade offer from NCL. Now what to bid? Did anyone else receive the offer?
We have adjoining balcony cabins with our friends, so we are happy with our location and don't want an upgrade. Last month on a cruise on the NCL Sky, we offered the minimum for a balcony upgrade, but we didn't get it.

Myrtle Beach SC
342 Posts
Joined Feb 2011
So believe it or not, the cruise is becoming a secondary thing right now.........getting to host a house guest this Thursday night. Her name is Florence! Today I bring in everything outdoors that could get picked up by the wind and become a projectile. Later today, I gather up all my important papers. Tuesday activities will be to protect those important items in the condo that I cant get in the car. Wednesday I am expecting that the authorities will issue evacuation directives. I live 1/2 block from the beach and I am 27' above sea level. Go away Florence!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Myrtle Beach SC
342 Posts
Joined Feb 2011
The impacts are definitely going to be reduced here in MB thankfully since the storm came ashore 50 miles N. of us. As of noon getting increased rains, sustained winds at 35 and gusts in the low 60's. Still have power. The worse for MB is suppose to be after 6pm when the remnants of the eye are over us. Still expecting 10-15 inches of rain.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Red Bank, Tennessee
1,295 Posts
Joined Dec 2006
Originally posted by SC_GAY_Cruiser
The impacts are definitely going to be reduced here in MB thankfully since the storm came ashore 50 miles N. of us. As of noon getting increased rains, sustained winds at 35 and gusts in the low 60's. Still have power. The worse for MB is suppose to be after 6pm when the remnants of the eye are over us. Still expecting 10-15 inches of rain.
Be careful. Why didn't you evacuate?