When will NCL 2019 go on sale?

stitchcreek

Thank you! Glad to see most of the Europe 2019 cruises are posted today.

Trvlgirlmq, if you are still reading this thread, I was wondering about the Royal Caribbean British Isles cruise that you mentioned above which you already booked for June 2019...is it typical for their deposit to be so high ($2250 for five of us)? And also, did you book it online or over the phone?

Thank you! Glad to see most of the Europe 2019 cruises are posted today.

Trvlgirlmq, if you are still reading this thread, I was wondering about the Royal Caribbean British Isles cruise that you mentioned above which you already booked for June 2019...is it typical for their deposit to be so high ($2250 for five of us)? And also, did you book it online or over the phone?

Still here! Our deposit for 4 was $1800 ($450 each for their Europe sailings). I did book online as we only need one cabin and I had done some preliminary research.

If you want to book all 5 in one of the Ultra Spacious OV cabins (2 on deck 7 and 2 available on deck 8 all the way to the front) then you will have to call. They are 300 sq ft and sleep up to 6 but only have 1 bathroom.

Thank you so much! Yes I saw those cabins, thinking we would need to put three in one of those (my oldest will be 21 and 19 by then) and two of us in an OV next door. Still cheaper than getting two interior's on Princess though. The deposit is more than we usually do so figuring out how to fund that. I do see a Royal Caribbean Visa card (ha ha). Maybe Santa is listening :-)

Thanks so much for keeping this thread updated. I just booked my studio cabin on Epic from Barcelona for 11/3/19!! Will be a 50th birthday cruise for me....(well, 4 months before but i'll celebrate it early lol)