Jet Ski Question

DeV45

Are there any recommended Cayman local companies to book with at a good rate for a jet ski trip to Stingray City and Starfish Beach?

I don't know why, but any of the local companies that I find have higher rates than the excursion companies that will just send you to them anyways and then they will have to split the money....

Discount Excursions has the jet ski trip for 2-to-a-waverunner for $75 each ($150)

....but then I found a local company that wants $200 for the same thing....(I already sent them an email about price matching)

Anyone done the jet ski tour that wants to offer feedback?

I read the reviews forum on it...just looking for any additional feedback and an answer to the question above (since most of the reviews don't state who they booked through)...

We've done jetskis to Stingray City and Rum Point 3 times through grandcaymanshoreexcursions.com. LOVED it. Equipment was great, guides were good and you can go at a good speed if you're experienced with the front guide or go slow at the back with the 2nd guide. Highly recommend it.

We've done jetskis to Stingray City and Rum Point 3 times through grandcaymanshoreexcursions.com. LOVED it. Equipment was great, guides were good and you can go at a good speed if you're experienced with the front guide or go slow at the back with the 2nd guide. Highly recommend it.

I went ahead and booked with them....we'll see how it goes....

and against every fiber of my vacation being, I booked the early tour....I've been in Grand Cayman when the weather was bad, which seems to happen the later it gets in the day.....

So we'll get up early and go do the tour and then play at some of the shops after.... :)

one note: it was through grandcaymancruiseexcursions...not shore excursions....

Edited by DeV45
website name

We always did the early tour. You will be glad you did. You get out to Stingray City before the crowds. Note - Rum Point only takes cash (at least when we did, it's been a few years.) Your change will be in Cayman dollars. So take some small denominations. You can lock your belongings in their shack when you leave and there is a small waterproof compartment on the jet ski for wallet, cover up, sunscreen. Enjoy!

Thanks for the responses and feedback guys....

Now if only the people in the Roatan and Belize group would answer my question in there....

trying to find out if ziplining is better in one or the other for any reason...

• 1 month later...

cb at sea, really! While there are jet ski rentals by Calico Jacks (and several other spots along Seven Mile Beach) that is not the place to go for taking jet skis to Stingray City which is what the OP asked about. Wrong side of the island.

I know of Fat Fish running such trips. Ebanks Watersports is the other that I know of. I have no idea who the booking site such as were mentioned upthread uses.