BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:02 AM.
9 Posts
Joined Jul 2017
We got documents/Princess luggage tags (for the ship) via the Cruise Personalizer 75 days before departure. For the land portion, luggage tags were provided separately for each stop along the way, usually while we were on the bus/train to the next location.
Canada
505 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
Originally posted by stinsonm
We got documents/Princess luggage tags (for the ship) via the Cruise Personalizer 75 days before departure. For the land portion, luggage tags were provided separately for each stop along the way, usually while we were on the bus/train to the next location.
Awesome! thank you so much
Greenville, SC, USA
52,855 Posts
Joined Apr 2000
Originally posted by stinsonm
We had the same experience.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Paul
League City, TX
40,430 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
Originally posted by JP-Cruise
how far in advance did to receive your cruise documents and luggage tags?
Just like with cruise only, these are not mailed out to you. The documents along with the luggage tags for the cruise part can be downloaded from the Internet within 75 days of the cruise if final payment has been made.
Northern California
60 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
Agreed with what previous posters said. I was very impressed with the logistics of our Alaska cruise tour three years ago, and the luggage handling was exceptional. After our second night in Fairbanks, we sent our second suitcase on ahead to the ship and traveled the remainder of the tour portion with one suitcase and our backpacks. I noticed that several people had multiple suitcases the entire land portion, which seemed a bit excessive to me. It took a bit of planning when doing the packing at home (cruise clothes in one suitcase, tour clothes in the other), but it ended up being very efficient. I did laundry when we arrived at the ship, so had plenty of clean clothes for the remainder!

Enjoy your cruise tour!