Helicopter Tour

jebridan

Last time I was in GC, I booked a Carnival excursion that was a helicopter ride over the stingray sandbar, 7 mile beach and the downtown area and ship. Not enough people signed up so it was cancelled. I'm trying to see if I can get at least 3 other people interested so I can go this time. There is another excursion that just goes over the beach and the ship but I am interested in the longer one that also goes over the stingray sandbar. Anyone interested? The date is April 19th.

• 4 weeks later...

when you get off the tender on the pier...walk into the shopping circle and there will be a booth for cayman island helicopter tours. My wife and I went to the booth and asked about a tour, they said they needed 4 people to fly so we either had to pay the full amount or hope two more would join (we were ok with either option but prefered option B). The attendant took my # .as we walked around the port area they looked for another couple to fly with us...they called us 10 mins later and said lets go! They found another couple and off we went. The ride was amazing...it was really a neat experience. If you dont find someone in advance, try to contact them in person when you arrive in port...go early. I am sure they will help you find another couple to fly.

• 11 months later...
when you get off the tender on the pier...walk into the shopping circle and there will be a booth for cayman island helicopter tours. My wife and I went to the booth and asked about a tour, they said they needed 4 people to fly so we either had to pay the full amount or hope two more would join (we were ok with either option but prefered option B). The attendant took my # .as we walked around the port area they looked for another couple to fly with us...they called us 10 mins later and said lets go! They found another couple and off we went. The ride was amazing...it was really a neat experience. If you dont find someone in advance, try to contact them in person when you arrive in port...go early. I am sure they will help you find another couple to fly.

This is what I want to do but it's just myself and my boyfriend. We are on the Carnival Glory which docks in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands on March 12/18 so I'm hoping there will be another couple interested. By the way, how much would the full amount be? Thanks so much!