Canada in summer 2019?

sarahjeanne286

I haven't been on a cruise in a long time so I don't know how often cruise lines update their schedules.

I'm planning a surprise Canada/New England cruise for my husband's 40th and I'd like to leave from NY or Boston to avoid having to fly. I am hoping to find something in July or August that is only 3-5 nights (in 2019), because we will have a 9 month old and I don't want to leave him for too long.

So far I have only found a Royal Caribbean cruise in that time frame but it's a 7 night. Do they typically add new cruises at a certain time of the year? Do cruise lines often only have the same schedule as the year before?

• 2 months later...

There is a 5 night Disney Magic on Sept 30th 2019 from NY to Bar Harbor and Saint John NB. Might want to take your baby along on that one!

Blount Small Ship Adventures have a few 6 day ones that cruise around New England from Warren RI in June and July.

Cunard QM2 leaves from Brooklyn on June 30th to July 7 for the Independence Cruise from Brooklyn to Halifax, Boston and Newport, RI back to Brooklyn.

Leaves from the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal in Redhook Brooklyn....