Pictures/video Escape cabin 12906

janice2348

Does anyone have pictures or videos of cabin 12906 on Escape? I can't seem to find any. I was hoping for a YouTube video. :D

If you have sailed in that cabin, please let me know your opinion.

We are sailing March 2018.

Thanks. :hearteyes:

It's a mirror image of 12306 just on the starboard side. What questions do you have?

The living room for all of the H6s on Escape are identical other than port/starboard mirror image. The master bedroom/bathroom setup in 12906 is the same as deck 9, 10, 12, 13, 15.

I was hoping to actually see what it looks like. I was unable to find a YouTube video. I am planning on taking one if no one else does. Couldn't find one of 12306 either.

We stayed in a suite on POA and it was smaller than we expected. You know those fish- eye lenses that the cruise lines use :rolleyes:

I am assuming the balcony is off the living room? Also wondering about noise. Is it in a good location?

Just wanted to know what people who stayed in it think of the cabin in general.

• 5 months later...
I was in 12306. Here are some pictures....

IMG_1024_zpsf4r5vq4t.jpg

IMG_0952_zps7cmpikn0.jpg

IMG_0945_zpszedzgkz4.jpg

IMG_0947_zpsaxrvt37d.jpg

IMG_0955_zpsjyqd9sl9.jpg

...just flip everything left to right for 12906.

@Two Wheels Only , We are considering this suite for a future cruise. Any chance you can repost these imagaes??? ;p thanks in advance.

@Two Wheels Only , We are considering this suite for a future cruise. Any chance you can repost these imagaes??? thanks in advance.

Stupid Photobucket....

I don't remember exactly which ones I posted but I'll post some more(12306).

IMG_0952.JPG

IMG_0953.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

IMG_1024.JPG

IMG_1028.JPG

I didn't get any bathroom pictures since there was usually someone in there while I was taking pictures (the only way to keep them out of the shot). :p

• 3 weeks later...

We stayed in 12906 in Feb 2017 and have booked the same room for 2018! Loved it! Master bath is amazing and the extra bathroom was ideal for our son so we could have two showering at the same time! There is a slider to the balcony from the living room and a swinging single door in the bedroom. Location was fine for us -- some complain about walking to the Haven all the way forward, but there is an elevator pretty close to the Aft rooms (I counted between 75-100 steps) and we never thought it was too much. Not loud for us at all. Sometimes had straws on the deck in the morning that blew off the top deck H2O. If you lean over the side of the balcony to look to the front of the ship, hold onto your hat or sunglasses! Have fun!