Beach day in Cozumel- Paradise/Sanchos/other

lizi116

I would just like to do a beach day in Cozumel - family of four with 2 kids aged 17 and 20. Probably not interested in an all inclusive ($220/ family + taxi seems high). Was planning on Paradise beach, but read some reviews about murky water - but I think that may have been due to a recent storm. Anyone have comments about water at beach?

Also - how is the non all inclusive side at Mr. Sanchos?

Any other beach ideas?

Most of the popular beach clubs are lined up next to each other on the same side of the island - if one has an issue with seaweed or murky water, all of them will likely have the same issue. Your teems will love either PB or Mr. S - good luck! :)

• 2 weeks later...

We like paradise each in fact that's the only beach that we visit on Cozumel. The more I read about other beaches the more inclined to I am to go back to paradise beach. The water is blue and no waves at all. I was curious about Mr Sanchos but I can tell looking at the pics only that they don't have many long chairs with shades and since they divide the all inclusive and pay as you go I think they might segregate people in a way. Also the all inclusive is out of the picture since Cozumel is always our last port of call and we need a break from so much food

Edited by mcatmcat