Elite Internet Credit

spingal

It's the same as you got as Platinum.:)

The only real change is for boarding. You get to sit in the Elite lounge while you wait. Usually, coffee, tea, juice and donuts are provided.

No, those are not the only changes. You also get mini-bar setup, free laundry, free shoe polishing, canapes in the cabin, upgraded bathroom amenities, etc.

Unless I am blind I don't see any specifics about the Internet.

When you pull up the Elite benefits the very first line says:

All PLATINUM benefits plus:

Using your friend the scroll button, going back to the Platinum benefits finds this:

Complimentary Internet Credit

Each Platinum Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle member will receive a complimentary Internet credit to be used either on the computers in our Internet Cafés or wireless Internet on the passenger’s personal wireless device. The amount of complimentary Internet is determined by the length of the sailing.

• Voyages 7 days or less, 150 minutes
  • Voyages 8-20 days, 250 minutes
  • Voyages 21+ days, 500 minutes

As a Platinum Captain’s Circle Member you will be recognized as such when you initially log on to the Internet onboard. Upon the initial log on you will see a screen which shows you how many complimentary minutes you are eligible to receive. In addition, you will have the opportunity to select more minutes at the available rates. This offer is only available at the time of the initial log on.

Only usage exceeding the allotted amounts will be charged to your onboard folio. The Internet activation fee of $3.95 is waived for Platinum and Elite Princess Captain’s Circle Members.

Unless I am blind I don't see any specifics about the Internet. The last time I sailed I got free minutes. I think that perk is gone?

And I know the remainder of the benefits. ;p

Thanks!

Complimentary Internet Credit (Same for Elite)

Each Platinum Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle member will receive a complimentary Internet credit to be used either on the computers in our Internet Cafés or wireless Internet on the passenger’s personal wireless device. The amount of complimentary Internet is determined by the length of the sailing.

• Voyages 7 days or less, 150 minutes
  • Voyages 8-20 days, 250 minutes
  • Voyages 21+ days, 500 minutes

As a Platinum Captain’s Circle Member you will be recognized as such when you initially log on to the Internet onboard. Upon the initial log on you will see a screen which shows you how many complimentary minutes you are eligible to receive. In addition, you will have the opportunity to select more minutes at the available rates. This offer is only available at the time of the initial log on.

Only usage exceeding the allotted amounts will be charged to your onboard folio. The Internet activation fee of $3.95 is waived for Platinum and Elite Princess Captain’s Circle Members.