Monarch - Ensenada ?

Is there a good beach there? How far is it? Ok to just take a taxi? Are there chairs for rent? Would it be a nice beach to spend half a day or so just relaxing and sunbathing? Are food and beverages available? Thanks for any suggestions.

Have this cruise booked for a quick weekend getaway for our anniversary; I know others say just stay on the ship, but thought it might be nice to lay in the sun somewhere besides the ship pool.

Been on this cruise, and I too would recommend staying on the ship while in Ensenada. I don't know of any nice beaches in the area at all. Ensenada is not the most picturesque of spots in Mexico -- it's a very economically depressed area.

We did this cruise mainly to hang out and relax on the ship. Although we did disembark in Catalina -- does yours stop in Catalina? There's a nice little beach there, and that's where I would recommend you go for some beach time.

LeeAnne

If you want more information go to the Mexican Riveria boards. You will get more information there. Ensanada isn't the best port in my opinion. it has beaches but they are frther away and not as good as other places. For a quick get away it is ok.

Archived