Holo Holo Maui Tours

nanourw

We have booked with Holo Holo Maui for our upcoming visit. Tour with them on Sep 30th. We booked a private tour "Road to Hana". While I can't comment on the tour itself, obviously, I can tell you that they have been absolutely wonderful to deal with. They answer my emails very promptly, and have been a pleasure to deal with.

I am always on TA, I had no idea!! Thanks for that information...

I use Tripadvisor and contribute frequently. While i do believe there are fake reviews I feel confident that many are on the up and up. In my own experience I find that the reviews are spot on.

In all honesty I am sure every review site has fake posters. I just look at the majority of the reviews and go with that.

:)

We have booked with Holo Holo Maui for our upcoming visit. Tour with them on Sep 30th. We booked a private tour "Road to Hana". While I can't comment on the tour itself' date=' obviously, I can tell you that they have been absolutely wonderful to deal with. They answer my emails very promptly, and have been a pleasure to deal with.[/quote']

Thank you, we have got in touch & received a response very quickly. Looking at same tour as you. Have you been asked to prepay it?

Will you be able to let us know how your day went? Thank you.

:)

Thank you, we have got in touch & received a response very quickly. Looking at same tour as you. Have you been asked to prepay it?

Will you be able to let us know how your day went? Thank you.

Yes, we did prepay. I will try to remember to post back (memory isn't what it used to be!! ;p ) We are in Honolulu after the cruise until mid-October, so if I haven't come back to update here, please post again to remind me.

We did consider it but only 2 of us so driver wouldn't be able to relax & enjoy the views

Precisely why we are doing it as a tour. We wanted the day to be relaxing and enjoyable for both of us, as it will be our first visit to Maui. Well, technically our second, but the first time we were there we did a whale watching tour (which was incredible), so I don't count that as we really didn't see "Maui", but rather the water surrounding it! LOL

We are travelling with friends who have visited Maui several times, so they won't be joining us. But the 4 of us are renting a car on Hilo. It is indeed much more cost-effective. But sometimes, especially on vacation, you get what you pay for.

:D:loudcry:

Yes' date=' we did prepay. I will try to remember to post back (memory isn't what it used to be!! ;p ) We are in Honolulu after the cruise until mid-October, so if I haven't come back to update here, please post again to remind me.[/quote']

Thank you, we have now booked the day trip. Will look forward to your feedback

• 7 months later...
We have booked with Holo Holo Maui for our upcoming visit. Tour with them on Sep 30th. We booked a private tour "Road to Hana". While I can't comment on the tour itself' date=' obviously, I can tell you that they have been absolutely wonderful to deal with. They answer my emails very promptly, and have been a pleasure to deal with.[/quote']

Can you please post a follow up? How was the tour/tour company?

I am not one of the earlier posters but we recently did the private All the way around tour with Holo Holo. It was a great day and our guide took us to wonderful stops with beautiful waterfalls that we were able to swim in, black and red sand beaches, and various villages. Since it was a private tour we could stop at our own pace and could spend more time certain places and less time at other places as we wanted. Our guide also took pictures for us frequently so we have pictures of us in front of various sites as well as swimming.